HeyItsMoses

BoxOffice TOP 10 Most Anticipated Movies for 2015!

I think it'll be fun to see everyone's TOP 10 Most Anticipated movies for next year.

Have the movies that you're most excited to see in order. At the end of the year (or maybe even at the end of the summer), we'll have a census of the movie that everyone is most excited about for next year!

I'll start.

1. Jurassic World

2. Avengers 2

3. Star Wars 7

4. Mad Max

5. Terminator

6. Bond 24

5. The Good Dinosaur

8. Assassins Creed

9. Ant-Man

10. Ted 2

I'll probably change the order of this before the year is over. But if everyone can submit their Top 10 before the year ends, that will be awesome.

Honestly this kinda hard there not that many films right now in 2015 I care to see. 

1. Star Wars Episode 7

2. The Peanuts

3 Mockingjay Part 2

4. Inside Out

5.  Chappie

6. Tomorrowland

7. Jupiter Ascending 

8 Good Dinosaur

9. Crimson Peak

10. The Black Hat

Edited by Snoopy of Suburbia
  • Like 1

1. Avengers: Age of Ultron2. Star Wars Episode 73. Inside Out4. Black Hat5. Crimson Peak6. The Good Dinosaur7. Jurassic World8. Mission Impossible 59. The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel 210. Tomorrowland

• Like 2

the only movie i even know of coming out is jupiter ascending, which i expect to be entertaining, sometimes interesting and always stupid, like the matrix and cloud atlas. i'm sort of looking forward to it anyway.

malick will probably release some of his films then.

1. Avengers: Age of Ultron2. Star Wars Episode 73. Inside Out4. Tomorrowland5. Terminator Genesis6. The Good Dinosaur7. Jurassic World8. Mission Impossible 59. Bond 2410.Crimson Peak 

1. Mission Impossible 52. Tomorrowland3. Age of Ultron4. Inside Out5. Mockingjay part 26. The Good Dino7. Bond 248. Fantastic Four9. Kung Too Panda 310. Minions

1. Avenger2 and SW7- TIE2. MI53. Ice Age 54. Mocking Jay P25. Bond246. Fantastic Four7. Bond 248. Fantastic Four

9. JP World

10. TED 2 

Whats tommorrow land my warrior bold. :).. Over here finally seeing the butler. So far sad but great  beginnng so far.

Tomorrowland is a Brad Bird sci-fi that is coming out on memorial day weekend, staring George Colony. Brad is my favorite director so I'm stoked for it.
  • Like 1