12 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Nickelodeon movie?

• the Rugrats Movie
    • Rugrats in Paris
    • Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius
    • the Wild Thornberries
    • Rugrats Go Wild
    • The Spongebob Movie

These are the films that are based on Nickelodeon television shows.

For me, the Rugrats Movie was all right, but could have been much better. Still, it was a huge box office hit back in 1998, showcasing how huge the series was back then. 

Now Rugrats In Paris was a different story. Had great music, actually developed the characters, and had great humor. Who can ever forget this scene?

Then there is Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius, another great film that had a great soundtrack, including:

After that came the Wild Thornberries, which I think is a nice little film that developed the characters greatly.

Then came Rugrats Go Wild, which was awesome in the sense that it combined characters from Rugrats and the Wild Thornberries. While not as good as Rugrats In Paris, it is still fun to watch. Plus, we got Bruce Willis to sing as Spike. :)

And then finally, there is the Spongebob Movie. A good film that once again, had a great soundtrack. 

Overall, my favorite movie here is Rugrats In Paris, and I highly suggest seeing it if you were ever a fan of Rugrats. 

• Like 1

The SpongeBob Movie by a mile. Had a great story, funny jokes, and one of the best cameos ever.

The Hoff, ScarJo, Alec Baldwin, Jeffrey Tambor - surprisingly solid cast for a film adaption of SpongeBob. And easily the last truly great episode/movie from SpongeBob - after the movie, the quality plummeted. Antonio Banderas being the only star in the new one would be a disappointment. 

Sad Shark Tale got a Best Animated Feature nod over it. 

Lemony Snicket has the best cast of any Nick movie though - Jim Carrey, Meryl Streep, Billy Connolly, Jude Law, Timothy Spall, Catherine O'Hara, Craig Ferguson... Rugrats in Paris was pretty solid with Susan Sarandon and John Lithigow, too.