Olive

Weekend Numbers: GOTG - 94M (PG 180) [25.5M Sunday (Spatula) Cancel the Godzilla legs!]

It's not. :sadno:

Man, I love you and all that, but I hope you are totally right and GotG passes the 100M on Monday and you fail the Chewy challenge  :ph34r:

Edited by CJohn

Pffft.You think that's a lot of rewrites? If that's it, that's honestly NOT a lot of tinkering.

More writers involved than X3 or TASM2. And neither of those were by "writer/directors". ;)

Edited by RaccoonsDineOnAAinHell™
  • Like 1

Man, I love you and all that, but I hope you totally right and GotG passes the 100M on Monday and you fail the Chewy challenge  :ph34r:

Fri: 37.8

Sat: 31.8

Sun: 23.9

Mon: 10.7

104.2m by Monday. ;)

• Like 1

OK, more than X3 but the same amount as TASM2.

There are 4 people who received official credit for working on TASM2's script but I promise you more than 4 people had their hand at it

• Like 3

There are 4 people who received official credit for working on TASM2's script but I promise you more than 4 people had their hand at it

Considering they filmed 2 different movies going by the stuff in trailers, maybe 8 writers? 

• Like 3

What? Are Orci and Kurtzman like a studio? They have a staff of writers then take all the credit?

And you don't think more than 4 had their hand at FF? That works both ways...

• Like 1

What? Are Orci and Kurtzman like a studio? They have a staff of writers then take all the credit?

That sounds totally awesome. Now that they have separated from each other, each one has a studio now.

• Like 1

Seriously, though, I don't see how it can miss hitting 100m on Monday.

The Sat number may go down. To 29M or something. We don't know. It may have a bigger than expected drop on Monday. Wolverine dropped 61% last Summer. 

That sounds totally awesome. Now that they have separated from each other, each one has a studio now.

It's like when the church split up. That way they can spread their brand of hokiness all over the world. :)

• Like 1

I'm aware of the WGA's inane set of rules. All to save on the cost of credit text I guess. :lol:

My favorite bit is still this :rofl:

Fewer names and fewer types of credit enhance the value of all credits and the dignity of all writers.

All the minor rewrites going uncredited saves K/O's dignity, I guess

Edited by Chewy
  • Like 3