Olive

Weekend Numbers: GOTG - 94M (PG 180) [25.5M Sunday (Spatula) Cancel the Godzilla legs!]

Well if The Jungle Book title is any indication, they seem to want to make a franchise out of that. 

Course the films that their probably planning to make franchises out of (such as The Man From UNCLE) will likely fail.

Man From Uncle was finished ages ago and shoved to Jan - I'm guessing it didn't test well

Jungle Book: Origins released a almost a  year after the Favreau one smells of disaster.

Add this to having a planned series on King Arthur directed by Guy Ritchie and well their DC division isn't looking as bad. :P

• Like 1

Man From Uncle was finished ages ago and shoved to Jan - I'm guessing it didn't test well

Jungle Book: Origins released a almost a  year after the Favreau one smells of disaster.

Add this to having a planned series on King Arthur directed by Guy Ritchie and well their DC division isn't looking as bad. :P

Wait they actually made Man From Uncle?

Man From Uncle was finished ages ago and shoved to Jan - I'm guessing it didn't test well Jungle Book: Origins released a almost a  year after the Favreau one smells of disaster. Add this to having a planned series on King Arthur directed by Guy Ritchie and well their DC division isn't looking as bad. :P

:huh:What kinda movie title is that?

Yeah Cavill (when Cruise dropped out) and Armie Hammer . It was done late 2013 and was planned originally for a 2014 release.

Cruise dropped out, so they got Cavill instead? Yikes.
  • Like 2

What is the Man From Uncle I thought it was a originally movie. 

TV show from the 60s that was a reaction to the Sean Connery lead Bond craze.  So, not original and not new.  And the leads for the movie are so not Napolean and  Illya from the TV show.

• Like 1

TV show from the 60s that was a reaction to the Sean Connery lead Bond craze.  So, not original and not new.  And the leads for the movie are so not Napolean and  Illya from the TV show.

LOL I need to see this.