filmscholar

Weekend Numbers (pg119) Turtles 65M, GOTG 41.5

Amen and fans are liking it so I think it will pass 150-160+M domestic :)

Yeah I wasn't sold by the trailers but I'm seeing fairly positive stuff being said about the movie (outside of reviews which have been brutal), it's a bit mixed reception as far as general story/quality but people seem to really dig the actual turtles which in a turtles movie is your number one job

I think if the sat-sun holds up 175+ is a real shot.

An R-Rated film that opened in March, sorry I thought this was an honest troll

We are talking about the (projected) total, aren't we? I am thinking it'll finish around 120 M - 135 M. No other comes close to that than 300: ROAE. I was not thinking about the rating or the month of release when I posted above.

• Like 1

Yeah I wasn't sold by the trailers but I'm seeing fairly positive stuff being said about the movie (outside of reviews which have been brutal), it's a bit mixed reception as far as general story/quality but people seem to really dig the actual turtles which in a turtles movie is your number one job

I think if the sat-sun holds up 175+ is a real shot.

Nice Pie man I hope your right.. Im hoping for over 300M OS :)

So maybe Turtle power will reach over half a billion..  What a freaking come back :D...  Would be funny

if this too gets to 600-700M WW LOl

I just want GOTG to hold better than CA2. That seems quite doable and it could still end up doing close to $275 million.Turtles is doing really well though, I had a feeling it would open to $50+.

• Like 1

lol no. I look like an evil here every time I don't salivate over Marvel. Ha ha.

Hah hah just wait if that Batman and Superman Film is as good as we hope and when

Juggernaut 2016 hits... OH my ... lol First time we may see a  1.4-1.6B WW film look like nothing!!

I really think a well done Superman and Batman film may have over 2B WW potential.

• Like 1

I was a mild fan of the original comics and the first movie. Never cared about any of the rest.

Tele you know liberman is no mighty mouse as a director, but I liked the Toothfairy fim

and some parts of Battle of Los Angeles.. Give the film a shot( at least matinee price viewing. You may like

it good buddy--Dont let Turtle Power pass you buy without a look see :P)

I loved the original film as well and Part III... Part 2 was too damn zany ..LOL@ NInja Rap! lol

Tele you know liberman is no mighty mouse as a director, but I liked the Toothfairy fim

and some parts of Battle of Los Angeles.. Give the film a shot( at least matinee price viewing. You may like

it good buddy--Dont let Turtle Power pass you buy without a look see :P)

I loved the original film as well and Part III... Part 2 was too damn zany ..LOL@ NInja Rap! lol

Sorry, buddy. I have zero interest in seeing this. Maybe someday on Netflix when I'm bored.

Hah hah just wait if that Batman and Superman Film is as good as we hope and when

Juggernaut 2016 hits... OH my ... lol First time we may see a  1.4-1.6B WW film look like nothing!!

I really think a well done Superman and Batman film may have over 2B WW potential.

Nah international numbers won't be huge for BvS, It will do huge in Dom gross but it wont be getting that double or triple international numbers it would need for 1.5b+

The actual Justice League a couple of years later after they build up the world is going to be massive though

Nah international numbers won't be huge for BvS, It will do huge in Dom gross but it wont be getting that double or triple international numbers it would need for 1.5b+

The actual Justice League a couple of years later after they build up the world is going to be massive though

Pie man.. There is no heres bigger than Superman and Batmaan.

Your talking about its the one comic film that could get 60-90 yr olds back in theaters..

So your wrong there, especially if the quality is up there with TDK, SM2, CA2, etc.