Johnny Wiseau

films you love but everyone else hates

not sure if this topic has been made but oh well..

mine are:

-Pirates of the Caribbean:Dead Man's Chest/At World's End

-The Lovely Bones (I know..I know..)

-Sweeney Todd

-Signs (M Night Shyamalan is a freaking genius)

-O Brother Where Art Thou (only Coen film I truly like)

-Tropic Thunder (best comedy ever!)

Haha, I'm so good at lovin movies everyone else hates. TF,'The Hobbit' and POTC are my favourite franchises atm, at least until 'Fantastic Beasts' arrives in 2016. I loved 'Transcendence', '2012'; MOS is probably my fav SH movie ever with the exception of 'X-Men: The Last Stand'. Oh, and my fav SW movie is ROTS so.... :lol:

not sure if this topic has been made but oh well..

mine are:

-Pirates of the Caribbean:Dead Man's Chest/At World's End

-The Lovely Bones (I know..I know..)

-Sweeney Todd

-Signs (M Night Shyamalan is a freaking genius)

-O Brother Where Art Thou (only Coen film I truly like)

-Tropic Thunder (best comedy ever!)

I don't think these were hated. In fact I love Signs and TT.

• Like 2

Speed Racer is honestly one of my favourite films. I also really enjoyed TASM2, even more than the Raimi films (although my opinion towards the latter is somewhat biased since I can't stand Tobey Maguire.)

The Village. I really liked what the movie had to say about community and family. People got too hung up over the twist, which was just ancillary to the main themes of the movie. Though that was Shymalan's fault to an extent. 

The Village is really underrated I agree..the twist wasn't even bad! 

Unbreakable is overrated though

Edited by Johnny Wiseau

and Dead Man's Chest is my ultimate best adventure movie of all time (ahead of Indiana Jones or anything else)

does that make me a bad person?  :ph34r:

What the Hell, Who hates Dead Man's Chest! Seriously it's amazing. Now I would take Raiders of the Lost Ark over it but I see where you are coming from, Love Dead Man's Chest. 

Haha, I'm so good at lovin movies everyone else hates. TF,'The Hobbit' and POTC are my favourite franchises atm, at least until 'Fantastic Beasts' arrives in 2016. I loved 'Transcendence', '2012'; MOS is probably my fav SH movie ever with the exception of 'X-Men: The Last Stand'. Oh, and my fav SW movie is ROTS so.... :lol:

LOTR movies were amazing..the Hobbit not so much..but still pretty watchable and yes some people are too harsh on them

never saw a single TF lol..just not my cup of tea at all..

LOTR movies were amazing..the Hobbit not so much..but still pretty watchable and yes some people are too harsh on them

never saw a single TF lol..just not my cup of tea at all..

The Transformers franchise is great will movies 1 and 3 are. Seriously Transformers 1 is a nearly perfect film 

What the Hell, Who hates Dead Man's Chest! Seriously it's amazing. Now I would take Raiders of the Lost Ark over it but I see where you are coming from, Love Dead Man's Chest. 

finally someone agrees!

Davy Jones is an underrated amazing villain..Johnny Depp is always amazing..

Verbinski did his very best and the CGI is so perfect it won an oscar

You should read these boards more carefully :lol:  :P (The Depp hate is close to the level of Bay hate LOL). And yeah, it's fuckin amazing!!

Edited by James

You should read these board more carefully :lol:  :P (The Depp hate is close to the level of Bay hate LOL). And yeah, it's fuckin amazing!!

how could you possibly hate Johnny Depp?

my fav actor of all time..Jack Sparrow..Sweeney Todd..Ed Scissorhands..and many more..

lol to all Depp haters..I'm just speechless..

• Like 1

oh and I can also add..the fact is HP and the Half Blood Prince is my fav HP movie!

a very unpopular opinion I know..

:slaphead:

You're not the only one on here who feels that way, but I will never understand. I get a lot more hate for saying Chamber of Secretes is my favorite than the people who say Half-Blood Prince is there favorite.

Edited by Augustus Waters