terrestrial

Tuesday = 2 September results

Godzilla is actually playing on more screens than the Lego Movie right now.

Godzilla run was closed after this weekend.  There was a tweet on monday if i rememberred and BOM has updated the closed date on August the 28th.  

As for CATWS, it was closed two weekends ago.

Edited by Ent

Wow, this weeks openers are weak. I just looked at the showtimes for this weekend and on the big UltraAVX screens (Scotiabank has 2 now) they have GOTG, which has had that screen since it opened, and Lucy has been moved back into the other one for the first time since its opening weekend.

• Like 1

Godzilla run was closed after this weekend.  There was a tweet on monday if i rememberred and BOM has updated the closed date on August the 28th.  

As for CATWS, it was closed two weekends ago.

Right.

But that doesn't change the fact that they're still playing in theaters.

Some weird movieticket trends

Guardians - 11%

Gone With the Wind - 7%

As above - 4%

Rocks in My Pants - 4%

Roaring Currents - 4%

I hope Guardians has a sub 25% drop today.

Edited by eXtacy
  • Like 1

Some weird movieticket trends

Guardians - 11%

Gone With the Wind - 7%

As above - 4%

Rocks in My Pants - 4%

Roaring Currents - 4%

I hope Guardians has a sub 25% drop today.

Gone With the Wind? :what:  As in 'The'....? Or is it that here:  Baramgwa hamjje sarajida (2012) ??? :thinking:

What is 'Rocks In My Pants'? IMDb doesn't find a title

GotG: dito

Gone With the Wind? :what:  As in 'The'....? Or is it that here:  Baramgwa hamjje sarajida (2012) ??? :thinking:

What is 'Rocks In My Pants'? IMDb doesn't find a title

GotG: dito

The one and only GWTW:

http://www.movietickets.com/moviedetails/mid/192757

Fathom Events, Turner Classic Movies and Warner Bros. Home Entertainment are coming together again to present Gone With the Wind: The 75th Anniversary Celebration in select movie theatres nationwide on Sunday, September 28 and Wednesday, October 1.

Celebrate 75 years of this quintessential Hollywood classic by experiencing the "story...

Starring:Clark Gable, Vivien Leigh, Leslie Howard, Olivia de Havilland

Production Details

[*]

MPAA Rating:(G)  Hah!
    [*]
    Run Time:4 hrs. 5 min.

'Rocks In My Pants' looks like an adult and rather disturbing animated movie

1920s, Latvia. Anna, a pretty and educated young woman, falls in love with an adventurous entrepreneur thirty years her senior. But with marriage comes jealousy, and the entrepreneur hides Anna away in the forest where she bears him eight children. Years later, young artist Signe asks her father how her grandmother died.

Starring

Signe Baumane
  • Like 2

The one and only GWTW:

http://www.movietickets.com/moviedetails/mid/192757

'Rocks In My Pants' looks like an adult and rather disturbing animated movie

Thank you, I think I was still in 'shock' after reading the Weinsteins want to film/remake the 'Seven Samurais' anew, with Rob Letterman as director... => nothing would 'surprise' me for the moment as in, all seems to be possible

Rocks in My Pockets seems to be the title the movie is listed in IMDb in, I found it via the mentioned artist.

A fantastical tale based on true events, about five women of Signe Baumane's family, including herself, and their battles with depression and madness.

USA / Latvia production.