Olive

Weekend Numbers THG: 123, BH6 20.1, IS 15.1 pg 205

After crying no less than 4-5 times on the 2nd viewing, I upped the grade.

Really, I did find it a good bit more enjoyable on the 2nd time. That....subplot worked better for me, despite the fact that it kinda drags the pacing of the film.

I cried at a certain point too.

• Like 1

I was so worried around that time. That would have been the worst third act turn if things kept going that way tonally. It wasn't the same movie.

Prometheus Part Deux Nolan Edition.

Edited by ECSTASY
  • Like 1

It's better than Black Swan: Geriatric Edition Birdman too. The most underrated movie of the year so far, and at this rate shaping up to be one of the most underrated performances of the decade in Gyllenhaal.

More like Black Swan: Non-schlocky edition.

Nightcrawler is "Dirty journalists acting exactly the way you expect them to act"

Edited by tribefan695
  • Like 1

Speaking of crying and IS, why was everyone constantly either bursting into tears or on the brink of it? I swear I haven't seen that much unnecessary misty eye since Guess Who's Coming to Dinner.

World was pretty bleak, man.

Honestly, if I were in their shoes, I'd probably be crying 9/10 times too.

• Like 1

Speaking of crying and IS, why was everyone constantly either bursting into tears or on the brink of it? I swear I haven't seen that much unnecessary misty eye since Guess Who's Coming to Dinner.

I got misty eyes during Green Lantern.

• Like 1