CJohn

Krypton | Syfy, David Goyer Developing Superman Origin Story

I guess the Booster Gold series on SyFy is dead then. Man, the old WB executives sucked, so many shows pitched, not a single one aired. Raven, The Legion, Booster Gold, Gotham Central, Sandman, The Graysons, Booster Gold, Wonder Woman, Amazon all were under development by the Robinov and Diane Nelson regime. They did manage to get Arrow on the air though.

The Tsujihara-Diane Nelson combo has already given us Flash, Gotham, Constantine, iZombie, with Supergirl, Titans, Preacher and now Krypton in different stages of development. The only one they pitched which didn't make it to air was Hourman. Not to mention actually starting up DC on film as well.

I guess the Booster Gold series on SyFy is dead then. Man, the old WB executives sucked, so many shows pitched, not a single one aired. Raven, The Legion, Booster Gold, Gotham Central, Sandman, The Graysons, Booster Gold, Wonder Woman, Amazon all were under development by the Robinov and Diane Nelson regime. They did manage to get Arrow on the air though.

The Tsujihara-Diane Nelson combo has already given us Flash, Gotham, Constantine, iZombie, with Supergirl, Titans, Preacher and now Krypton in different stages of development. The only one they pitched which didn't make it to air was Hourman. Not to mention actually starting up DC on film as well.

Tsujihara could eventually become DC's Kevin Feige.

For SyFy it would be nice if they chose something a bit more space centric. Not sure I'm interested in Krypton life. They aren't anymore interesting than (insert here) generic fantasy culture w/o Superman who gets his uniqueness from our yellow sun. They all are powerless as they are but I'm sure some contrived way would be done to make a member of the House of El discover the "yellow sun equation". Just not interested based on the write up.

How about Lobo

A Legion series focusing on 4-5 members?

Red Lanterns--really branch out since the next movie is 5yrs away for the Green ones?

Gemworld and Amethyst, now that would be much more fun than Krypton!! Plus all the gimmicks with the stones and the Houses, yeah!

I'm guessing any of the New Gods are out of the question.