Ethan Hunt

top 50 films for the half decade; Kalo's list begins! (pg. 45)

3. Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol

If you thought you were gonna get away from this list without seeing this film your a fool. It's got Tom Cruise and it's directed by Brad Bird! The action in this movie is just undeniablly awsome. Oh, important, This was the first Tom Cruise movie I ever saw, and boy did I fall in love. Now The second and third acts of this movie are just so intense I swear. The action starts and you get to the point where you think it's done but then it doesn't. Everything that can possibly go wrong goes wrong for the team and it doesn't feel like they're adding complications for the sake of adding complications. I can watch this film again, and again, and again... Matter of fact I think I've watched it seven times this year.

• Like 2

Ghost Protocol is a bit overrated imo. I love Tom Cruise but I don't think MI4 is as great as many people think.

Any guesses at what my top two are?

Kirk Cameron's Saving Christmas?

Edited by treeroy
  • Like 2

I got that on blu-ray for xmas haha :P it's got fantastic reviews, is it really that bad?

there is almost no dialogue. and no storyline.  Robert Redford is good looking for almost 80. but he's not that good looking. 

• Like 1

there is almost no dialogue. and no storyline.  Robert Redford is good looking for almost 80. but he's not that good looking. 

Oh wow, I just watched the trailer and read a bit on Wikipedia. I like experimental films but that does sound like it could get a tad boring...

Oh wow, I just watched the trailer and read a bit on Wikipedia. I like experimental films but that does sound like it could get a tad boring...

well a lot of people like it, may as well give it a shot.

• Like 1

well a lot of people like it, may as well give it a shot.

Yeah, I mean, I have the blu ray so I will definitely watch it at some point.

Although, I bought Moulin Rouge on blu-ray about a year ago and still haven't watched it.  :lol:

Yeah, I mean, I have the blu ray so I will definitely watch it at some point.

Although, I bought Moulin Rouge on blu-ray about a year ago and still haven't watched it.  :lol:

I still haven't seen that movie either. it's on my long list of movies to watch. :P

• Like 1

I still haven't seen that movie either. it's on my long list of movies to watch. :P

Oh I love it, but it's been a long time since I saw it. Best thing to do is get cider, make popcorn, time it to be in the middle of the night when family is out, and sing along having the time of my life. I love musicals. :D

• Like 1