Avatree

BOT's 100 Best Films of the Century (so far) | Finished, countdown soon

10 minutes of looking at trees to the sound of an ear-bleeding violin. I think it'll be my #1.

I was going to say that you can't have it (I hadn't checked your list to see if they are films or not), but it's not like anyone else is going to be voting for it :P

Edited by treeroy

how about this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpF5RJgaHwA

:sick: I love the violin but that music is hideous. And the camera work almosts give me seizures.  

10 minutes of looking at trees to the sound of an ear-bleeding violin. I think it'll be my #1.

I was going to say that you can't have it (I hadn't checked your list to see if they are films or not), but it's not like anyone else is going to be voting for it :P

If it can be considered a film, it is at the most, a short film, are those even eligible? 

:sick: I love the violin but that music is hideous. And the camera work almosts give me seizures.  

If it can be considered a film, it is at the most, a short film, are those even eligible? 

No of course it isn't eligible. That video is as much a movie as I am a dinosaur. But the fact is, the only way it could get into the final top 100 is if everyone on the forum has some sort of joint lobotomy. So I'm not gonna worry.

• Like 2

And so John Carter OF MARS makes it onto a list...  :ph34r:

John Carter is a really good movie, just because it bombed doesn't mean it's awful. if everything was from IMDB's 250 how boring would that be. 

John Carter is a really good movie, just because it bombed doesn't mean it's awful. if everything was from IMDB's 250 how boring would that be. 

Yeah obviously that would be boring, I just think it's widely agreed that the film is, um, not fantastic. I wasn't being too serious, don't worry. It's your list, you put whatever you want. :D

So far I have over 400 films in the collection, I needs more.

Gives us more listses

i'm doing god's work with my list

1. the hunger games: catching fire
  2. gravity
  3. the hunger games
  4. harry potter and the deathly hallows part 2
  5. attack the block
  6. children of men
  7. 2012
  8. 12 years a slave
  9. harry potter and the deathly hallows part 1
  10. the hunger games: mockingjay part 1
  11. the tale of princess kaguya

i'm doing god's work with my list

• the hunger games: catching fire
  • gravity
  • the hunger games
  • harry potter and the deathly hallows part 2
  • attack the block
  • children of men
  • 12 years a slave
  • harry potter and the deathly hallows part 1
  • the hunger games: mockingjay part 1
  • the tale of princess kaguya
While you're at it, you should mix in BLUE STEEL, THE ACCUSED, SILENCE OF THE LAMBS, and ERIN BROCKOVICH. :) Edited by Telemachos
  • Like 1

There has been a worrying lack of Erin Brockovich votes so far. Only people who have put it on their lists are two really awesome people who I won't name *cough* me and Tele *cough*

No of course it isn't eligible. That video is as much a movie as I am a dinosaur. But the fact is, the only way it could get into the final top 100 is if everyone on the forum has some sort of joint lobotomy. So I'm not gonna worry.

Imma put in in my Top 5 just to piss people off. :P

• Like 1

There has been a worrying lack of Erin Brockovich votes so far. Only people who have put it on their lists are two really awesome people who I won't name *cough* me and Tele *cough*

I haven't seen it, I need to though. 

• Like 1