Impact

CAYOM Year 1-Oscar Nominations

I remember one year when I did the Oscars the expeted winner for actress was winning then she dropped down when I got to a few ballots, until I got to the last 2, but it was not enough to take down the winner.

Oh John Williams had the most noms for a composer in CAYOM A (no surprise).I can't remember who number 2 was, I think it was Hans Zimer or James Horner. Or Howard Shore.

Best Picture- Rapture (I think And The Band Played On is what you meant by a tiebreaker being in the lead in a major cat, it'll be close between that, Rapture, and Icarus but I think Rapture will get it)Best Director- Clooney (This category is the Category of Death. VERY close four way race between Clooney, Fincher, Spielberg, and Tarantino, in the end I think it will come down to Clooney and Fincher and Clooney will take it)Best Actor- Aaron Johnson (I think he'll pull it out, though don't overlook Jared Leto or possibly Tom Cruise)Best Actress - Elizabeth Gillies (She was a runaway frontrunner but the gap has SIGNIFICANTLY narrowed and I could see Christine Woods or Jennifer Lawrence pulling this out, or even Emma Stone who almost beat out Lori Burlander in CAYOM 1.0 and people really seem to like her... still, I'm expecting my girl Liz to take this one in a squeaker)Best Supporting Actor - Clooney (this is Clooney's year and he seems to be the front-runner, though Ed Harris is definitely a worthy contender, I don't think Seventh Seal can win any of the big ones)Best Supporting Actress - Meryl Streep (nobody else has a chance, not even Krysten Ritter. People might get cute and vote for Elle Fanning, but like in 2 Stupid Dogs, "isn't that cute.... BUT IT'S WRONG!")

Best Picture- Rapture (I think And The Band Played On is what you meant by a tiebreaker being in the lead in a major cat, it'll be close between that, Rapture, and Icarus but I think Rapture will get it)Best Director- Clooney (This category is the Category of Death. VERY close four way race between Clooney, Fincher, Spielberg, and Tarantino, in the end I think it will come down to Clooney and Fincher and Clooney will take it)Best Actor- Aaron Johnson (I think he'll pull it out, though don't overlook Jared Leto or possibly Tom Cruise)Best Actress - Elizabeth Gillies (She was a runaway frontrunner but the gap has SIGNIFICANTLY narrowed and I could see Christine Woods or Jennifer Lawrence pulling this out, or even Emma Stone who almost beat out Lori Burlander in CAYOM 1.0 and people really seem to like her... still, I'm expecting my girl Liz to take this one in a squeaker)Best Supporting Actor - Clooney (this is Clooney's year and he seems to be the front-runner, though Ed Harris is definitely a worthy contender, I don't think Seventh Seal can win any of the big ones)Best Supporting Actress - Meryl Streep (nobody else has a chance, not even Krysten Ritter. People might get cute and vote for Elle Fanning, but like in 2 Stupid Dogs, "isn't that cute.... BUT IT'S WRONG!")

No chance for The Morrow? I don't think Clooney can take both director and supporting actor. Aaron Johnson, really? I thought Fassbender is the frontrunner there. I expect Emma Stone will pull an upset for best actress.