Noctis

Cannibal Holocaust is the most disgusting, cruel, and immoral film ever created

Sorry, but how the hell did the director not go to fucking prison for making the film? And the actors, too. What an absolutely awful film that has no problem abusing animals. They skinned a rat alive, they fucking decapitated, dismembered, and and ate a turtle. A monkey was trapped and had its face cut off with a machete.

Absolutely disgusting film.

Freedom of expression does not mean someone can go and torture living animals. Appalling.

It's so fucking difficult to watch, but you should see it to see how fucking awful human beings can be to animals.

How else would you kill a turtle? And they did eat it, so it's not that bad.

The rat and monkey scenes sound unnecessary though.

I've seen Salo and Cannibal Holocaust, and I think they're both incredibly powerful, deeply disturbing films that I won't be watching again.

The animal stuff in CH is hideous and inexcusable, but I'm sorry to say this: if you eat meat you can't really say shit.

well I eat meat, but I still think its wrong to actually torture an animal. Whats more horrifying is the fact some people in that video seem to enjoy doing it.

Saying that, they cut its head off which is the quiets way to kill an animal however from the description Noctis gave about how they tortured other animals is simply messed up.

Edited by jessie

I haven't seen the film so maybe im just talking crap here but does anyone think the filmmakers goal was to make people aware of animal abuse, therefore making a disturbing film like this becomes a massive eye opener?

I haven't seen the film so maybe im just talking crap here but does anyone think the filmmakers goal was to make people aware of animal abuse, therefore making a disturbing film like this becomes a massive eye opener?

Basically, yes.

And the movie also played the savages of the forest versus the civilized man theme.

Oh and I just saw a documentary on animals and meat and skins for luxury and it confirmed what I was saying earlier in the thread, animals have never had it worse than in our modern times.

All I saw was horrific from beginning to end.

Pythons skined alive so the luxury bags will have a better skin etc etc

Basically, yes.

And the movie also played the savages of the forest versus the civilized man theme.

Oh and I just saw a documentary on animals and meat and skins for luxury and it confirmed what I was saying earlier in the thread, animals have never had it worse than in our modern times.

All I saw was horrific from beginning to end.

Pythons skined alive so the luxury bags will have a better skin etc etc

He still didn't kill his actors to make that point. What a pussy.

• Like 1

well I eat meat, but I still think its wrong to actually torture an animal. Whats more horrifying is the fact some people in that video seem to enjoy doing it.

Saying that, they cut its head off which is the quiets way to kill an animal however from the description Noctis gave about how they tortured other animals is simply messed up.

That's what you call "acting". The production was incredibly upsetting to the actors and one of them broke down in tears after having to kill an animal.

Also, how is it not "torture" to have the pig your meat comes from having to lay in its own filth and shit for god knows how long, with barely any space to move around and being fattened up with hormones before taken for slaughter?

Also, how is it not "torture" to have the pig your meat comes from having to lay in its own filth and shit for god knows how long, with barely any space to move around and being fattened up with hormones before taken for slaughter?

Well, that s what I have been talking about all this thread along.

The meat, any meat, any animal we eat is " produced" under absolutely horrific conditions that don t take into account the suffering of the animals.