Noctis

Friday: Devil 16.85 SH2 4.3 DT 3.5 WH 2.6 pg 10

Depends how you define A-list. For example, Gosling is considered A-list despite not being a box office draw. These days no actor is a bonafide box office draw besides Will Smith. Even Depp and Downey Jr. have their hiccups (The Soloist, The Tourist, Rum Diary). Now, if an actor has talent, has a few hits under their belt, and they're in demand = A-list.

i tend to agree with you. i mostly look at the budget the studio is willing to invest in a movie starring an actor. for example i don't think disney would give anyone other than depp 200M(??) for the lone ranger. like for example if gosling were to be the lead, the budget would be lower for sure. depp is known and liked all over the world and he brings exposure to the movie.but on the other hand, they went with an unknown for John carter. so i don't even know anymore. ultimately you are probably right

Smith had hiccups too.

Everyone had hiccups. That means people don't like them anymore? Of course not. Smith, Downey Jr, Depp, Cruise, DiCaprio, Pitt, Sandler all had flops, but they are still the biggest draws right now, IMO. Edited by CJohn

It sounds like taking the one group we see in Walking Dead and multiplying it to me.

It's like taking Alice's lone march and finding out she is one of many.

Sorry, sounds very, very similar and not straying too far from the template.

Not saying it won't be good but I find it laughable to suggest it's not similar.

There are parts of WWZ that are closer to ID4 or Pelennor Fields from LOTR.... How hard it can be to kill literally millions of zombies. I can't imagine the producers passing up that opportunity, though it'll be expensive to create.

There are other moments that are surprisingly poignant but I doubt will make it into a streamlined film, like the astronauts stranded on the space station.

• Like 1

Everyone had hiccups. That means people don't like them anymore? Of course not. Smith, Downey Jr, Depp, Cruise, DiCaprio, Pitt, Sandler all had flops, but they are still the biggest draws right now, IMO.

Yes of course.

There are parts of WWZ that are closer to ID4 or Pelennor Fields from LOTR.... How hard it can be to kill literally millions of zombies. I can't imagine the producers passing up that opportunity, though it'll be expensive to create.

There are other moments that are surprisingly poignant but I doubt will make it into a streamlined film, like the astronauts stranded on the space station.

That`s what trilogy is for. :)

A-list isn`t defined by boxoffice. It`s just a very short list of actors who are top of every director`s wish list. I repeat, it`s extremly short list, and most actors who are considered A list aren`t on it. There isn`t much certaintly who makes the list, only speculations.

That`s what trilogy is for. :)A-list isn`t defined by boxoffice. It`s just a very short list of actors who are top of every director`s wish list. I repeat, it`s extremly short list, and most actors who are considered A list aren`t on it. There isn`t much certaintly who makes the list, only speculations.

Who would you say is on it?