9 members have voted

1. 1. Grade it:

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

As a huge fan of the show, yes, even through the Medellin and Sasha Gray story arcs, I very much enjoyed watching Ari, Vince and the gang again on the big screen. If this is the last time we see the crew together, it's a more fitting ending than the series finale which was really just a lead-in to this movie.

B+

Great fuckin night...As Drama would say...the film is fantastic...cameos especially...I speak from a standpoint of a great fan of the TV show..couldnt tell much as a regular movie goer but the film is the best comedy I have ever seen...It's as real as it gets...the whole movie is an absolute must see!!

Kind of liked the show, for the first few seasons before dropping it, and I thought this was pretty bad. Like the show, it's a bunch of rich people having rich people problems, and said rich folk banging hot chicks, with some pointless and humorless cameos thrown in for no effect. There's honestly no reason for this movie to even exist let alone get a theatrical release. Probably was better off just airing on HBO to begin with. Jeremy Piven probably was the best thing about it.

**/*****, (D+, 4.0/10, 1.5/4)

Loved the show and even enjoyed this. That being said, this shouldn't have happened, it seemed like 5 episodes put into 1 movie without actually trying to feel like a feature film so when it finally decides to end, its completely anti climatic and feels like another 20 minutes needed to be added.

C+