baumer

SOTM 5: Wait till you get a load of this one (open deadline, you'll see why when you read the question)

But I just gave you Ted 2 questions.  Are you bailing on Ted and going for Ant man?

Baumer, I only chose Ant-Man.

I never picked Ted 2 because I knew that movie will flop from the beginning :ph34r:.

• Like 1

Baumer said he will give us the questions for the second round movies before the game is over and we can choose then if we answer them for one. Whether or not we'll actually qualify to score points for the questions answered in that round though will still depend on how we do in round 1.

Well I was under the impression he wanted to do questions as close to the OW of films as possible as most movies follow a familiar pattern after their 3rd week. We've already had 4 out of the 6 movies open for part 2 and Paper Towns is about 2 weeks away from dying. If it's not up soon it wouldn't be much of a challenge IMO.