baumer

Weekend Thread JW 54.2M, hits 500 | IO 52M | pg 99

All our lives hang by a thread. Now we got a man waiting for sentence. But ain't it the truth: you take your chances with the law, justice is only a roll of the dice. A flip of the coin. A turn... of the Wheel. Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls... dyin' times here!

But how the world turns. One day, cock of the walk. Next, a feather duster.

Remember: no matter where you go, there you are.

• Like 1

All our lives hang by a thread. Now we got a man waiting for sentence. But ain't it the truth: you take your chances with the law, justice is only a roll of the dice. A flip of the coin. A turn... of the Wheel. Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls... dyin' times here!

WTF

All our lives hang by a thread. Now we got a man waiting for sentence. But ain't it the truth: you take your chances with the law, justice is only a roll of the dice. A flip of the coin. A turn... of the Wheel. Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls... dyin' times here!

QFT

@keithcalder is just destroying JURASSIC WORLD on Twitter right now. :rofl:

I hate you Tele. I hope Michelle Monaghan is on every movie until the end of times. 

• Like 3

Oh that Keith

LOL

I am dying

Keith Calder ‏@keithcalder  30m30 minutes ago
Why did the flying dinosaur section of the park even exist? It looked like it was closed to all visitors anyway. What was the point of them?

Edited by Mitch