kayumanggi

TRANSFORMERS: RISE OF THE BEASTS | 06.09.2023 | Paramount | final gross: $157,066,392

4 hours ago, Eric Wonka said:

Best part of Transformers was Prime giving a speech looking into the sunset and a linkin park song played.

Peak 2000s.

Like when i think of 2000s blockbusters this is my core memory. 

Edited by Torontofan
  • Like 1
  • Heart 1

What happens with this franchise wlll be interesting.

ROTB  with 400 Million either broke even or lost a small amount of money, so it's not a huge bomb. But this is terrible for a Transformers film.

I suspect the franchsie is not dead, but the next film will have new creative team I would love to see a sequel to Bumblebee, but that is not going to happen.

• Heart 1

5 hours ago, dudalb said:

Lo que pase con esta franquicia será interesante.

ROTB con 400 millones alcanzó el equilibrio o perdió una pequeña cantidad de dinero, por lo que no es una gran bomba. Pero esto es terrible para una película de Transformers.

Sospecho que la franquicia no está muerta, pero la próxima película tendrá un nuevo equipo creativo. Me encantaría ver una secuela de Bumblebee, pero eso no va a suceder.

I think the plan is to continue with the GI Joes for the sequel, they could bet on having well-known actors for that, in addition to the appearance of the Predacons, people love dinosaurs, they film in China too

Does anyone who was born after 1985 even care about G.I. Joe? Were people actually excited about that sequel tease at the end of RotB that feels like it’s from a movie that came out 10 years ago? It comes off as very desperate, like they’re admitting they don’t know where else to go after Unicron. 

• Sad 1

On 1/6/2024 at 8:37 AM, WittyUsername said:

Does anyone who was born after 1985 even care about G.I. Joe? Were people actually excited about that sequel tease at the end of RotB that feels like it’s from a movie that came out 10 years ago? It comes off as very desperate, like they’re admitting they don’t know where else to go after Unicron. 

100% agree, GI Joe has been pretty much a dead franchise for a long time. It's end of credit appreance does smack of desperation.

Edited by dudalb