Dementeleus

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

7 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

You don't feel things like beauty in a mediocre film boy'o. Also it has a video game so it's a franchise :chaplin:

It's not a movie franchise yet.

and

"You don't feel things like beauty in a mediocre film boy'o."

Heaven's Gate (1980)

Valerian

Tron: Legacy

Prometheus

Only God Forgives

Speed Racer

The Cell

The Great Gatsby

etc.

etc.

3 minutes ago, Ragnar said:

It's not a movie franchise yet.

and

"You don't feel things like beauty in a mediocre film boy'o."

Heaven's Gate (1980)

Valerian

Tron: Legacy

Prometheus

Only God Forgives

Speed Racer

The Cell

The Great Gatsby

etc.

etc.

did you just call Great Gatsby, Speed Racer and Valerian mediocre, what the fuck

3 minutes ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

And here I was trying to motivate conversation on different franchises, out comes the same old MCU vs. DCEU and Avatar vs. everything else (for some reason) wars to ruin the fun.

Jesus, this thread actually makes me miss the Wars/Trek fights, with so much repetition going on.

Don't worry I redirected it to stand-alone movies for you, the franchise talk was getting old.

3 minutes ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

And here I was trying to motivate conversation on different franchises, out comes the same old MCU vs. DCEU and Avatar vs. everything else (for some reason) wars to ruin the fun.

Jesus, this thread actually makes me miss the Wars/Trek fights, with so much repetition going on.

Thank you for that!

I love Lord of the Rings so much, it was nice to talk a little about it here. <3 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SpiritComix said:

Thank you for that!

I love Lord of the Rings so much, it was nice to talk a little about it here. <3 

The CGI doesn't hold up too well in lotr2 and 3. Re watched them all a couple of months ago. The fellowship of the ring is one of the greatest films of all time. Then the other films had their moments.

One of if not the single best scene I've watched in cinema was the Helms Deep sequence, the atmosphere was incredible.

How about we do the Fincher wars now? That sounds a lot more fun than the same old shit.

Se7en

Fight Club

The Social Network

Zodiac

Gone Girl

The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo

The Game (it would be higher, but the ending sucked balls)

Panic Room

The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button

Alien 3

All of those are at very least decent (except Alien 3, which sucks, and Button, which is.... average), mostly good. Say what you will about Fincher, but the man is a quality filmmaker.

EDIT: Now edited to feature Zodiac, whom I forgot originally.

Edited by MCKillswitch123