Impact

CAYOM Year 2 discussion

D'oh. I posted all of mine on the same post, but it seems most others are making separate posts for each film

It's fine if you do that, with longer-plot films it's easier to go post by post, but whatever works for you.

What suits you best is fine.I have one major film completed (U.S.S. Seawolf), but it needs to be edited down first before posted.I unfortunately lost the original plot for Mysteries of the Beyond but since I am making major changes anyways it's probably better starting from scratch.

Well I added another paragraph to Hotel of the Lost. If I can figure out what to do with this, this can be one of the best thrillers in this game so far. (okay out of 2 years, but you get the point)

I will as well, maybe some fillers next week. I have a good idea for some of my Year 3 plots already. I wish I had saved my Rivals series from 2006-2008... it was a pretty good fantasy, but I guess I'll start from scratch there.