Impact

CAYOM Year 2 discussion

Hey people, how is everything going?I'm sorry I couldn't play this year, I was really overwhelmed with schoolwork and it feels like uni social life really kicked in now that I can legally buy alcohol and go to bars/clubs and whatnot...I do have a lot of ideas for Year 3 but I won't commit to anything, but don't be surprised if you see me post something.

Hey people, how is everything going?I'm sorry I couldn't play this year, I was really overwhelmed with schoolwork and it feels like uni social life really kicked in now that I can legally buy alcohol and go to bars/clubs and whatnot...I do have a lot of ideas for Year 3 but I won't commit to anything, but don't be surprised if you see me post something.

Year 2 seems to have happened at the worst possible time.Impact disappeared a week into part 1 and had only done a couple fillers, Ry got buried with work and only submitted 1 film (same with WaterBottle), Frank's popped in a little and posted a couple films but has been mostly MIA, Creator vaguely hinted he might do something and then never showed up, etc. Only Hiccup and I have done any substantial reviewing/lists.Basically people need to stop hiding and help get this year finished with the Oscars so we can get Year 3 organized with some consistent participation.

Okay now I felt like I should give a update.First off my one acts are this week, so I will finally be able to come back.Second-I was in a car wreck on Sunday 2/26. Luckily me, my mom and my 8 year old nephew are all okay and nothing bad happened. (Though my mom who was driving did hit her head, she is good now though) So we are safe, but yeah it was not a great time.

Okay now I felt like I should give a update.First off my one acts are this week, so I will finally be able to come back.Second-I was in a car wreck on Sunday 2/26. Luckily me, my mom and my 8 year old nephew are all okay and nothing bad happened. (Though my mom who was driving did hit her head, she is good now though) So we are safe, but yeah it was not a great time.

Sorry to hear that but happy to know your all safe and your mum is much better now :)Welcome back!