Neo

Snowpiercer | Now in Theaters and VOD

Regarding the polar bear, Bong said

he used it to show life and didn't think of the implication that it would eat the survivors and in hindsight wishes he'd used a reindeer. 

:lol:   I think the polar bear is great though since it leaves you wondering and it's rather poetic justice since they're drowning in the arctic right now as the ice melts due to humans.  Also, after joking that he killed them all he said there might be other people still alive on the train but he couldn't afford to film them coming out so he's hoping some made it. 

That's hilarious. :lol: (I was assuming that other people made it out too, and I took the polar bear as a sign of life, not a sign of their doom).

Plus, you can interpret it as an epic tribute to LOST!

• Like 6

Snowpiercer Radius-TWC 211 -145 -40.7% 4

So much for that promised expansion this week to 600 theaters - that was re-iterated just this Monday after the VOD #s came out by Quinn.  Either Weinsten cut the cord (again) or they couldn't get any more theaters (even 25 seaters in basements playing the movie on a 10 ft screen from a  PS3) to take or keep the film after VOD.  This film was so screwed theatrically.

• Like 2

That's hilarious. :lol: (I was assuming that other people made it out too, and I took the polar bear as a sign of life, not a sign of their doom).

Plus, you can interpret it as an epic tribute to LOST!

He should have used penguins. One shows up, then two, then three, a whole colony and as camera closes up on the bunch

they open their mouths wide to reveal pirahna-like sharp teeth. Mutant penguins!

• Like 6