Jump to content
JJ-8

FBO - Bank Accounts & Total Investments Made 2018

Recommended Posts

As the title of thread mentions, i will be keeping a regular update on your bank accounts and Total investments made in this thread.

 

I'll be posting 2016 & 17 in while they overlap... but continue on with 17.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bank Accounts (First Update)

 

5th December 2015

 

Bank Accounts - 2016

 

 

 

TW

Investors Title

Movie Count

Total % Invested

Total $ Invested

Bank Account Total Gross

 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1

Jajang

0

0%

$0

$100,000,000

 

2

WrathofHan

0

0%

$0

$100,000,000

 

3

Wrath

0

0%

$0

$100,000,000

 

4

Alfred

0

0%

$0

$100,000,000

 

5

Grey Ghost

0

0%

$0

$100,000,000

 

6

The Panda

0

0%

$0

$100,000,000

 

7

Ethan Hunt

0

0%

$0

$100,000,000

 

8

chasmmi

0

0%

$0

$100,000,000

 

9

CJohn

0

0%

$0

$100,000,000

 

10

DAJK

0

0%

$0

$100,000,000

 

11

megaboxoffice

0

0%

$0

$100,000,000

 

12

BourneFan #1

0

0%

$0

$100,000,000

 

13

glassfairy

0

0%

$0

$100,000,000

 

14

lucasbenica

0

0%

$0

$100,000,000

 

15

townzy89

0

0%

$0

$100,000,000

 

16

Jayhawk

0

0%

$0

$100,000,000

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Updated

 

Bank Accounts - 2016

 

 

 

TW

Investors Title

Movie Count

Total % Invested

Total $ Invested

Bank Account Total Gross

 
 

 

 

1

Alfred

0

0%

$0

$100,000,000

 

2

Grey Ghost

0

0%

$0

$100,000,000

 

3

The Panda

0

0%

$0

$100,000,000

 

4

CJohn

0

0%

$0

$100,000,000

 

5

megaboxoffice

0

0%

$0

$100,000,000

 

6

glassfairy

0

0%

$0

$100,000,000

 

7

lucasbenica

0

0%

$0

$100,000,000

 

8

townzy89

0

0%

$0

$100,000,000

 

9

Simionski

0

0%

$0

$100,000,000

 

10

DAJK

1

10%

$1,500,000

$98,500,000

 

11

WrathofHan

1

20%

$3,000,000

$97,000,000

 

12

Ethan Hunt

1

20%

$3,000,000

$97,000,000

 

13

BourneFan #1

1

20%

$3,000,000

$97,000,000

 

14

ThatOneGuy

1

20%

$3,000,000

$97,000,000

 

15

Jayhawk

1

25%

$3,750,000

$96,250,000

 

16

chasmmi

1

30%

$4,500,000

$95,500,000

 

17

Jajang

1

30%

$4,500,000

$95,500,000

 

18

Wrath

2

50%

$4,625,000

$95,375,000

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Updated Bank Accounts

 

Don't worry about being low on this one yet, the only players who are at the top haven't started investing yet...... that will change soon enough! 

 

PS for those are are new, this is how much money you have left to spend at the moment until you start earning money from the films....

 

Bank Accounts - 2016

 

 

 

TW

Investors Title

Movie Count

Total % Active

Total $ Invested

Bank Account Total Gross

 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1

Alfred

0

0%

$0

$100,000,000

 

2

The Panda

0

0%

$0

$100,000,000

 

3

CJohn

0

0%

$0

$100,000,000

 

4

glassfairy

0

0%

$0

$100,000,000

 

5

townzy89

0

0%

$0

$100,000,000

 

6

sakskidz

0

0%

$0

$100,000,000

 

7

Gokai Red

0

0%

$0

$100,000,000

 

8

megaboxoffice

1

25%

$875,000

$99,125,000

 

9

WrathofHan

1

20%

$3,000,000

$97,000,000

 

10

ThatOneGuy

1

20%

$3,000,000

$97,000,000

 

11

Jayhawk

1

25%

$3,750,000

$96,250,000

 

12

DAJK

2

40%

$7,500,000

$92,500,000

 

13

Jajang

2

70%

$12,500,000

$87,500,000

 

14

Wrath

4

80%

$13,625,000

$86,375,000

 

15

chasmmi

2

80%

$14,500,000

$85,500,000

 

16

lucasbenica

1

30%

$15,000,000

$85,000,000

 

17

Ethan Hunt

2

50%

$18,000,000

$82,000,000

 

18

BourneFan #1

4

110%

$40,000,000

$60,000,000

 

19

Grey Ghost

3

150%

$55,000,000

$45,000,000

 

20

Simionski

2

150%

$65,000,000

$35,000,000

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Update

 

Bank Accounts - 2016

 

 

 

TW

Investors Title

Movie Count

Total % Active

Total $ Invested

Bank Account Total Gross

 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1

Alfred

0

0%

$0

$100,000,000

 

2

The Panda

0

0%

$0

$100,000,000

 

3

CJohn

0

0%

$0

$100,000,000

 

4

glassfairy

0

0%

$0

$100,000,000

 

5

townzy89

0

0%

$0

$100,000,000

 

6

sakskidz

0

0%

$0

$100,000,000

 

7

Gokai Red

0

0%

$0

$100,000,000

 

8

megaboxoffice

1

25%

$875,000

$99,125,000

 

9

WrathofHan

1

20%

$3,000,000

$97,000,000

 

10

ThatOneGuy

1

20%

$3,000,000

$97,000,000

 

11

Jayhawk

1

25%

$3,750,000

$96,250,000

 

12

DAJK

2

40%

$7,500,000

$92,500,000

 

13

chasmmi

2

80%

$14,500,000

$85,500,000

 

14

Wrath

5

130%

$16,125,000

$83,875,000

 

15

Ethan Hunt

2

50%

$18,000,000

$82,000,000

 

16

lucasbenica

4

330%

$33,500,000

$66,500,000

 

17

Jajang

5

150%

$55,500,000

$44,500,000

 

18

Grey Ghost

4

200%

$57,500,000

$42,500,000

 

19

Simionski

2

150%

$65,000,000

$35,000,000

 

20

BourneFan #1

5

150%

$96,000,000

$4,000,000

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bank Accounts - 2016

 

 

 

TW

Investors Title

Movie Count

Total % Active

Total $ Invested

Bank Account Total Gross

 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1

Jayhawk

1

25%

$2,500,000

$100,849,978

 

2

WrathofHan

1

20%

$2,000,000

$100,679,982

 

3

ThatOneGuy

1

20%

$2,000,000

$100,679,982

 

4

Alfred

0

0%

$0

$100,000,000

 

5

glassfairy

0

0%

$0

$100,000,000

 

6

townzy89

0

0%

$0

$100,000,000

 

7

sakskidz

0

0%

$0

$100,000,000

 

8

Gokai Red

0

0%

$0

$100,000,000

 

9

megaboxoffice

1

25%

$875,000

$99,158,833

 

10

chasmmi

2

80%

$13,000,000

$91,019,973

 

11

The Panda

2

75%

$37,500,000

$62,500,000

 

12

Ethan Hunt

4

120%

$48,000,000

$54,679,982

 

13

Simionski

2

150%

$65,000,000

$35,000,000

 

14

CJohn

2

200%

$70,000,000

$30,000,000

 

15

DAJK

6

210%

$83,000,000

$18,339,991

 

16

Grey Ghost

5

250%

$82,500,000

$17,500,000

 

17

lucasbenica

5

430%

$83,500,000

$16,635,330

 

18

BourneFan #1

5

150%

$95,000,000

$7,679,982

 

19

Wrath

9

370%

$96,875,000

$6,508,810

 

20

Jajang

8

260%

$103,000,000

$1,019,973

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Update shows we have 15 active players in the game so far.  An additional 5 indicated they intended to play but so far have not invested.

 

Bank Accounts - 2016

 

 

 

TW

Investors Title

Movie Count

Total % Active

Total $ Invested

Bank Account Total Gross

 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1

Jayhawk

1

25%

$2,500,000

$103,078,546

 

2

ThatOneGuy

1

20%

$2,000,000

$102,462,837

 

3

megaboxoffice

1

25%

$875,000

$99,170,493

 

4

WrathofHan

2

40%

$10,000,000

$94,462,837

 

5

chasmmi

2

80%

$13,000,000

$93,694,255

 

6

Simionski

3

250%

$68,500,000

$72,506,705

 

7

The Panda

2

75%

$37,500,000

$62,500,000

 

8

Ethan Hunt

4

120%

$48,000,000

$62,230,159

 

9

Grey Ghost

5

250%

$82,500,000

$38,003,353

 

10

BourneFan #1

5

150%

$95,000,000

$35,733,512

 

11

CJohn

3

300%

$73,500,000

$26,500,000

 

12

lucasbenica

5

430%

$83,500,000

$22,449,295

 

13

DAJK

7

235%

$88,000,000

$14,231,418

 

14

Wrath

9

370%

$96,875,000

$10,671,480

 

15

Jajang

8

260%

$103,000,000

$3,694,255

 

-

Alfred

0

0%

$0

$100,000,000

 

-

glassfairy

0

0%

$0

$100,000,000

 

-

townzy89

0

0%

$0

$100,000,000

 

-

sakskidz

0

0%

$0

$100,000,000

 

-

Gokai Red

0

0%

$0

$100,000,000

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bank Accounts - 2016

 

 

 

TW

Investors Title

Movie Count

Total % Active

Total $ Invested

Bank Account Total Gross

 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1

Jayhawk

1

25%

$2,500,000

$103,745,744

 

2

ThatOneGuy

1

20%

$2,000,000

$102,996,595

 

3

chasmmi

2

80%

$13,000,000

$100,050,830

 

4

megaboxoffice

1

25%

$875,000

$99,170,674

 

5

Exxdee

1

20%

$4,000,000

$96,000,000

 

6

Simionski

3

250%

$68,500,000

$90,106,090

 

7

WrathofHan

3

70%

$25,000,000

$79,996,595

 

8

Ethan Hunt

4

120%

$48,000,000

$66,825,744

 

9

CJohn

1

100%

$43,500,000

$66,500,000

 

10

The Panda

2

75%

$37,500,000

$62,500,000

 

11

Grey Ghost

5

250%

$82,500,000

$52,358,983

 

12

BourneFan #1

6

250%

$105,000,000

$40,239,976

 

13

lucasbenica

5

430%

$83,500,000

$37,290,236

 

14

DAJK

7

235%

$88,000,000

$17,831,860

 

15

Jajang

8

260%

$102,400,000

$15,871,067

 

16

Wrath

10

380%

$110,875,000

$8,460,050

 

-

Alfred

0

0%

$0

$100,000,000

 

-

glassfairy

0

0%

$0

$100,000,000

 

-

townzy89

0

0%

$0

$100,000,000

 

-

sakskidz

0

0%

$0

$100,000,000

 

-

Gokai Red

0

0%

$0

$100,000,000

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, our total net worth is the two columns added together, right? If that's the case, I think you might be off on a couple folks. Simionski has done well, but I don't see how anyone could be up $58M already.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If i got it right, Simionski gross is already $79m. My estimates as of 27/1 are matching @JJ-8's. Simionski got 100% Ride Along 2 and 50% 13 Hours and these films have big gross numbers (tho 13 Hours is yet to be profitable). That also explains Grey Ghost and BourneFan #1's revenue numbers since they all got similar investments. But @Wrath if my numbers are right, the two of us are leading profits (forecast, not included below) mostly because of our Deadpool investments. We both, The Panda and Jajang will surpass them in a couple of weeks, if it turns out as expected lol ;) 

 

(as of 27/1)

Player: Revenue/Gross Bank account: Profits (actual):
Simionski  $ 79.467.497,50  $    96.967.497,50  $    14.467.497,50
Grey Ghost  $ 55.813.061,50  $    73.313.061,50  $          813.061,50
BourneFan #1  $ 48.028.796,30  $    49.528.796,30  $       9.028.796,30
lucasbenica  $ 23.901.183,50  $    40.401.183,50  $     -4.598.816,50
Wrath  $ 21.927.562,40  $      3.552.562,40  $       2.552.562,40
Jajang  $ 21.015.115,30  $    18.015.115,30  $     -4.984.884,70
Ethan Hunt  $ 15.795.984,50  $    67.795.984,50  $     -1.204.015,50
chasmmi  $ 14.767.424,00  $ 101.767.424,00  $       1.767.424,00
DAJK  $    6.828.780,40  $    18.828.780,40  $        -171.219,60
Jayhawk  $    6.348.981,25  $ 103.848.981,25  $       3.848.981,25
ThatOneGuy  $    5.079.185,00  $ 103.079.185,00  $       3.079.185,00
WrathofHan  $    5.079.185,00  $    68.879.185,00  $       3.079.185,00
megaboxoffice  $         45.673,75  $    99.170.673,75  $        -829.326,25
Alfred  $                        $ 100.000.000,00  $                          
glassfairy  $                         $ 100.000.000,00  $                         
Gokai Red  $                         $ 100.000.000,00  $                          
sakskidz  $                        $ 100.000.000,00  $                         
townzy89  $                         $ 100.000.000,00  $                          
Exxdee  $                         $    96.000.000,00  $                          
The Panda  $                         $    62.500.000,00  $                          
Cjohn  $                         $    60.000.000,00  $                          

 

Edited by lucasbenica
adjusting table font size
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Wrath said:

So, our total net worth is the two columns added together, right? If that's the case, I think you might be off on a couple folks. Simionski has done well, but I don't see how anyone could be up $58M already.

 

not quite... i'll start including the revenue column in this chart going forward to make it easier to understand

 

the bank account column shows how much money you currently have to spend.

 

basically it's calculated as follows:

 

Bank Account Total = 100m - Investments (Total Spend) + Revenue (Earnings from Investments)

 

i hope that makes sense..... 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Updated Bank Accounts (Updated to 1st February 2016)

 

includes yearly revenue (to date)

 

Bank Accounts - 2016

 

Bank Account = 100m + $ Earnt (Revenue) - $ Invested

 

TW

Investors Title

Movie Count

Total % Active

Total $ Invested

Total Revenue ($ Earnt)

Bank Account Total Gross

 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1

chasmmi

2

80%

$13,000,000

$19,201,712

$106,201,712

 

2

Jayhawk

1

25%

$2,500,000

$6,485,985

$103,985,985

 

3

ThatOneGuy

1

20%

$2,000,000

$5,188,788

$103,188,788

 

4

megaboxoffice

1

25%

$875,000

$45,674

$99,170,674

 

5

Exxdee

1

20%

$4,000,000

$0

$96,000,000

 

6

Simionski

4

300%

$82,500,000

$70,856,300

$88,356,300

 

7

Ethan Hunt

4

120%

$37,800,000

$18,043,215

$80,243,215

 

8

WrathofHan

4

110%

$29,600,000

$5,188,788

$75,588,788

 

9

Grey Ghost

5

250%

$77,500,000

$49,796,944

$72,296,944

 

10

BourneFan #1

6

250%

$105,000,000

$72,267,887

$67,267,887

 

11

CJohn

1

100%

$23,500,000

$10,000,000

$86,500,000

 

12

The Panda

2

75%

$35,000,000

$0

$65,000,000

 

13

lucasbenica

5

430%

$83,500,000

$40,122,954

$56,622,954

 

14

Jajang

8

260%

$97,900,000

$37,629,298

$39,729,298

 

15

DAJK

7

235%

$67,500,000

$9,445,512

$41,945,512

 

16

Wrath

10

395%

$112,375,000

$37,292,060

$24,917,060

 

-

Alfred

0

0%

$0

$0

$100,000,000

 

-

glassfairy

0

0%

$0

$0

$100,000,000

 

-

townzy89

0

0%

$0

$0

$100,000,000

 

-

sakskidz

0

0%

$0

$0

$100,000,000

 

-

Gokai Red

0

0%

$0

$0

$100,000,000

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/29/2016 at 10:28 AM, lucasbenica said:

If i got it right, Simionski gross is already $79m. My estimates as of 27/1 are matching @JJ-8's. Simionski got 100% Ride Along 2 and 50% 13 Hours and these films have big gross numbers (tho 13 Hours is yet to be profitable). That also explains Grey Ghost and BourneFan #1's revenue numbers since they all got similar investments. But @Wrath if my numbers are right, the two of us are leading profits (forecast, not included below) mostly because of our Deadpool investments. We both, The Panda and Jajang will surpass them in a couple of weeks, if it turns out as expected lol ;) 

 

(as of 27/1)

Player: Revenue/Gross Bank account: Profits (actual):
Simionski  $ 79.467.497,50  $    96.967.497,50  $    14.467.497,50
Grey Ghost  $ 55.813.061,50  $    73.313.061,50  $          813.061,50
BourneFan #1  $ 48.028.796,30  $    49.528.796,30  $       9.028.796,30
lucasbenica  $ 23.901.183,50  $    40.401.183,50  $     -4.598.816,50
Wrath  $ 21.927.562,40  $      3.552.562,40  $       2.552.562,40
Jajang  $ 21.015.115,30  $    18.015.115,30  $     -4.984.884,70
Ethan Hunt  $ 15.795.984,50  $    67.795.984,50  $     -1.204.015,50
chasmmi  $ 14.767.424,00  $ 101.767.424,00  $       1.767.424,00
DAJK  $    6.828.780,40  $    18.828.780,40  $        -171.219,60
Jayhawk  $    6.348.981,25  $ 103.848.981,25  $       3.848.981,25
ThatOneGuy  $    5.079.185,00  $ 103.079.185,00  $       3.079.185,00
WrathofHan  $    5.079.185,00  $    68.879.185,00  $       3.079.185,00
megaboxoffice  $         45.673,75  $    99.170.673,75  $        -829.326,25
Alfred  $                        $ 100.000.000,00  $                          
glassfairy  $                         $ 100.000.000,00  $                         
Gokai Red  $                         $ 100.000.000,00  $                          
sakskidz  $                        $ 100.000.000,00  $                         
townzy89  $                         $ 100.000.000,00  $                          
Exxdee  $                         $    96.000.000,00  $                          
The Panda  $                         $    62.500.000,00  $                          
Cjohn  $                         $    60.000.000,00  $                          

 

 

by the way i think your calculation is off...

 

profits/losses should = Revenue - $ invested ... has nothing to do with the bank account.  Only chasmmi, jayhawk, thatoneguy have a profit right now but then at this early point in the year i would expect that.  in saying that Simionski our early leader isn't far off making a profit at the moment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, JJ-8 said:

 

by the way i think your calculation is off...

 

profits/losses should = Revenue - $ invested ... has nothing to do with the bank account.  Only chasmmi, jayhawk, thatoneguy have a profit right now but then at this early point in the year i would expect that.  in saying that Simionski our early leader isn't far off making a profit at the moment.

 

im calculating revenue as the total cumulated gross, bank account as 100.000.000 - TOTAL INVESTED (rlsd and unrlsd films) + TOTAL GROSS, and profit as GROSS - INVESTED (only rlsd films, that may be why it seems off).

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, JJ-8 said:

 

by the way i think your calculation is off...

 

profits/losses should = Revenue - $ invested ... has nothing to do with the bank account.  Only chasmmi, jayhawk, thatoneguy have a profit right now but then at this early point in the year i would expect that.  in saying that Simionski our early leader isn't far off making a profit at the moment.

 

im calculating revenue as the total cumulated gross, bank account as 100.000.000 - TOTAL INVESTED (rlsd and unrlsd films) + TOTAL GROSS, and profit as GROSS - INVESTED (only rlsd films, that may be why it seems off).

Have a excel spreadsheet which tracks it all. All I need to do is enter each investment u make and then copy the data off bom when actuals are out.

So I'm not really recalculating every week (I'd had this setup from when I ran the game a few years back. )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎02‎/‎02‎/‎2016 at 8:53 PM, JJ-8 said:

Updated Bank Accounts (Updated to 1st February 2016)

 

includes yearly revenue (to date)

 

Bank Accounts - 2016

 

 

 

Bank Account = 100m + $ Earnt (Revenue) - $ Invested

 

 

 

TW

 

 

Investors Title

 

 

Movie Count

 

 

Total % Active

 

 

Total $ Invested

 

 

Total Revenue ($ Earnt)

 

 

Bank Account Total Gross