fmpro

Bet Thread. Please post all ongoing bets or completed bets in this thread.

Lol, nope, other way around. It's just, the scope of the film is on the same level as the avengers, the action sequences look amazing, marketing has been great, and i expect wom to be tremendous for this film (at least a 3.0 multiplier).

I'm hoping for an ow above $100m ($125m to be exact), and it could potentially give IM3 a run for it's money.

I personally see IM3 finishing around $412m. If MOS loses to IM3 by $50m or less, I'd consider it a win in my book. :)

Initially, you did post that the date was 2021, then magically changed it back to 2016 when the Batman website pulled out there magic ball and told you 2016 which isn't going to happen and will most likely be pushed back.. If they go through with it, it'll be rushed to hell and get buttslammed... And yeah, I'll bet: I'll bet there's no JL or World's Finest movie in 2016 ad will not be before 2020... The winner simply says "I told you so".. Deal??? :popcorn: 

I just post news, real or fake you decide what it is. I go with the most recent news, it seem you are obsessed with 2021. So my last quote was right, try again.

Bet is on whether the movie fails at the box office.

You're ON!! I'm officially saying that a JL Movie before, at the earliest, 2018, will indeed SUCK.. Too much development to get straight without rushing this which is exactly what it woud be: RUSHED

:pcwhack:

• Like 1

I'm already involved in enough bets for the moment, but I cannot imagine MOS beating MU since every kid in the world will be seeing this one 10X over... The 1st movie made a fortune and the sequel will follow just like the 1st movie... A feel good type of movie VS A somewhat dark, more somber movie like MOS...

So do you want a bet or not? Take OW or Domestic total. I'm up for signature, avatar, or username change.