fmpro

Bet Thread. Please post all ongoing bets or completed bets in this thread.

As out as out can be. Star Trek's poor and disappointment 4 day might end up being a realistic number for Pacific Rim's total, TBH. Most overestimated movie in a long, long time. I say 120 for Pacific Rim. Out

Would you take PAC RIM over STiD 4 day total?

Woah, for $50?  :o

I didn't think money could be involved, but I guess I thought wrong.

Posted Image

I happens rarely.

This was created to keep various bets organised and just to have fun :)

Edited by fmpro

You see what happens, Jack? You see what happens when you meet a stranger in the Alps?

That tv dub is almost as funny as the original version  :lol:  What is it with you americans, you can show lots of gore and guts in shows like CSI but no swearing.

That tv dub is almost as funny as the original version  :lol:  What is it with you americans, you can show lots of gore and guts in shows like CSI but no swearing.

:lol: Another classic is the TV dub of USUAL SUSPECTS. The classic lineup scene has them all repeating the line "Gimme the keys, you fairy godmother".

:lol: Another classic is the TV dub of USUAL SUSPECTS. The classic lineup scene has them all repeating the line "Gimme the keys, you fairy godmother".

"This town is like a great big chicken, waiting to get plucked"

Edited by Jack Nevada
  • Like 1

I AM LEGEND made what?? About 200M Domestic?? You're ON and an easy one at that... :poker: I'm telling ya: All the MARVEL movies in PHASE 2 will not make under 400M Domestic and IM3 is certainly proving this right so far.. THOR 2 will be nothing short of awesome and chicks did Loki...

You are so delusional and blind...IM3 is going to make about $25-35m over $400m, and that's with a $175m ow...therefore how the hell are Thor2 and CA2 going to make $400m dom?!? What ow do you predict for them?? How are they logically going to make $400m dom?? You have no idea and they're not, that's the answer. Edited by FTF
  • Like 1