fmpro

Bet Thread. Please post all ongoing bets or completed bets in this thread.

But when you have WALMART to help out on ticket sales now, this should be a shoe in, right???

Are you sure on that? ChD is going under on the weekend and wouldn't you go over (WAL-MART helps you).

20132. Sam vs iTz EDMOS over/under 100 OWED over and Sam underStakes: Avatar and sigs for a monthfmpro predicts: ED22. Neo Vs BKBMoS over/under 75 mill OW DOMNeo over and BKB underStakes: Bragfmpro predicts: Neo 

These bets are done.

@BKB

MOS over 250M (Will bet name, sig and Avatar)

TA will not infinitely beat SW7

BKB

TA2: 650-675M Domestic

SW7: 550-600M Domestic..

It'll do well out of sheer curiosity, but TA2 has something to say about SW7 Winning the summer.. I'm telling ya and I'll bet anyone that TA2 Grosses infinitely more domestically than TA did.. There is no where for that franchise to go but UP..

NEO

TA2: 631M (615M-640M)

SW7: 620M (580M-630M)

Out of this bet, the one with SW/TA, maybe one later.

Edited by Neo

Again BKB with under-predicting a movie based on feelings, will BKB ever learn. Maybe by April 2015 the lesson will hit home with him. Also lost an o/u 100M bet and what other ones will he lose this year?

Edited by Neo

Oh I don't know Neo.. I've seem to have done well so far off a simple "feeling".. :popcorn: And what the fuck are you talkng about?? You've lost 1 to Neo.................TO ME No less in the STID Bet, so let's not get carried away.. It's bad enough I'm gonna OWN you when TA2 comes out, but come on.. :rofl: 

Did I say I didn't? :slaphead:  I put TA2 over SW7 right above didn't you see that? :pcwhack:

What I wrote was in response to your losing the bet. So best case here is to heed what I said.

Edited by Neo

Damn you guys don't even bet money. What kind of betting thread is this?

There are no rule against money in this thread.

Find a sucker and you´re good to go