#ED

Tuesday : TFA $7,967,428 #ED was Asleep at the Wheel(He's sicky-poo)

2 minutes ago, terrestrial said:

Official WED: $6.2M dom, $764.4M cume, #1 all-time. $812.2M intl, breaks $150M in UK. $1.58B global.

It's all gravy from here, folks. ;)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 75live said:

I play the theme song on the piano for people.  My mom loves the movie and song so I learned it for her a lone time ago.

Respect, that sounds really nice. My hat's off to ya.

3 hours ago, 75live said:

Slapshot is a good way to cheer up.  Get the foil and go sit in the box and feel shame

It is simply unbelievable that a rude, pottymouthed and politically incorrect movie such as this at the same time can be so funny, lighthearted and uplifting. They don't make them like that anymore. In fact, they can't make them like that anymore. To many groops with agendas out there, that would go all terminator on a movie like that in this day and age.

I wonder what Ogilthorpe would have to say about that.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, incognitoo said:

Respect, that sounds really nice. My hat's off to ya.

It is simply unbelievable that a rude, pottymouthed and politically incorrect movie such as this at the same time can be so funny, lighthearted and uplifting. They don't make them like that anymore. In fact, they can't make them like that anymore. To many groops with agendas out there, that would go all terminator on a movie like that in this day and age.

I wonder what Ogilthorpe would have to say about that.

totally agree that movie couldn't really be made now.

I still can't breathe any time I watch and it gets to the first time the Hanson brothers get on the ice due to me laughing so hard :rofl: 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, 75live said:

totally agree that movie couldn't really be made now.

I still can't breathe any time I watch and it gets to the first time the Hanson brothers get on the ice due to me laughing so hard :rofl: 

:o) Same here. Most of the time I already start laughin' when they do their sign of the cross thingie right before them hitting the ice for the first time. Because I already know what mayhem takes place seconds afterwards .

Bring the kids, we got entertainment for the whole family. XD

Edited by incognitoo
correcting typo
  • Like 1