Ezen Baklattan

Weekend Thread | Estimates SS 43.7m, SP 33.6m, PD 21.5, JCIJB 13.6m, BM 11.45m, SLOP 8.8m, STD 6.8m, FFJ 6.58m

11 minutes ago, Brainiac5 said:

I'LL say SS is headed for a overall 705ww finish.

305 domestic 400 foreign.

Although both could be a little more.

I would say 705 million is way too high. Not sure if SS can make 400 million overseas.

If it somehow manages to make that money without China, that's a huge win for sure. Very few movies can make that money, without China ( Deadpool is one of them, impressive performance ).

3 minutes ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

I would say 705 million is way too high. Not sure if SS can make 400 million overseas.

If it somehow manages to make that money without China, that's a huge win for sure. Very few movies can make that money, without China ( Deadpool is one of them, impressive performance ).

YOU do realize SS is at 242 mil o.s right?

It should be coming out of weekend #3 on the plus side of $300 mil and stateside 265-270.That depends on its hold for week 2 and weekend #3.

11 minutes ago, Brainiac5 said:

YOU do realize SS is at 242 mil o.s right?

It should be coming out of weekend #3 on the plus side of $300 mil and stateside 265-270.That depends on its hold for week 2 and weekend #3.

And $242M is $158M away from $400M. That's a whole lot of money to make up with only two more markets left to open. I'm not saying it can't be done but Blaze isn't wrong in stating just how hard it is to get to $400M OS without China. Very few movies do it. 

• Like 1