FlashMaster659

Monday - SS 5.1, SP about 4.4 (Not Asgard) PLEASE READ ANNOUNCEMENT THAT IS POSTED ON PAGE 6, IT IS ALSO PINNED AT TOP OF FORUM

22 minutes ago, Gandalf the Off-White said:

Looking more hopeful maybe, but it's definitely not locked even if it's over $250 million this weekend (which would mean another dreadful drop). Even Gitesh Pandya's post this morning says $300 million "still a possibility"... so he's far from certain of a lock at this point. This weekend will probably be the best indicator if this might end up more around $290-295 million or more like $300 - 310 million.

So in other words the flim is just gonna stop making money?

265 By Monday  should Mean 275 by weekend #4 and 285 by the Monday that follows.

The flim has made more on its second Monday than any other Superhero flim this year.Im not seeing how this doesn't make 300 domestic at the least.

Sorry if the numbers backs up my statement and not Those who doubt.

Edited by Brainiac5
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Brainiac5 said:

If so it's 265 by Monday  should Mean 275 by weekend #4 and 285 by the Monday that follows.

The flim has made more on its second Monday than any other Superhero flim this year.Im not seeing how this doesn't make 300 domestic at the least.

Edited by Gandalf the Off-White
Of course it's not going to stop making money... no one said that. It's just a question of how quickly it continues to slow down. If it doesn't get some more traction, it might not make it. And expert analysts like Gitesh Pandya from BOG are not sure.

8 minutes ago, Brainiac5 said:

265 By Monday  should Mean 275 by weekend #4 and 285 by the Monday that follows.

The summer weekdays are what has helped SS  get numbers like the one it had on its second Monday. Those weekdays might be the difference in helping it get to $300 million.

10 minutes ago, Gandalf the Off-White said:

The summer weekdays are what has helped SS  get numbers like the one it had on its second Monday. Those weekdays might be the difference in helping it get to $300 million.

That's the point before the school days even start SS will only be 30 mil or so away.

The flim still has to get those 2-3mil weekdays  along with a 12-13mil weekend.All SS has to make for week #4 is 15-18 mil.

I really don't know what is wrong with Gitesh.