American Eagle

Most Anticipated Scene?

What scene are you most looking forward to in The Hunger Games movie?

I can't wait to see the scene where Katniss and Peeta stay up all night on the Cornucopia, surrounded by the wolves. That's going to be so freaky.

I also really want to see the interviews with Caeser. When Peeta says, "Because, she came here with me..." :wub:

Reaping, Parade, Katniss's training score session, Peeta's interview / Katniss reaction, cornucopia, tracker jacker sequence, blowing up careers' supplies, Rue's lullaby, Katniss tricking Peeta into taking the sleep syrup & his face when he realizes it, Clove fight & Thresh killing her, Cato fight / mutt attack, the Berries, and the new scene with Pres. Snow confronting Katniss after their return.SO basically... all of it. :lol:

Just the entire Hunger Games once they're in battle.Gale and Katniss hunting in the woods.Flashback to Katniss and Peeta's first interaction outside his home.The last half of Mockingjay - all the running and battles and shit they have to face as a team. <-- That stuff alone makes for a great Mockingjay Part 2.Oh and just Haymitch in general. Harrelson is the shiznit.

opening ceremonies, first night in the woods, tracker jacker sequence, cave scenes, the ending of the games.Something I think will be interesting will be how they handle the actual ending of book, which I found a bit underwhelming. ALSO, if we can see, on screen, the Cato-Thresh battle, or exactly what happened to Thresh, that'd be cool.

Here's what I'm most looking forward to:1. Rue's death2. The mutts (and hopefully the camera focuses on the eyes as Katniss realises they were once... oops spoilers, sorry)3. The Trackerjackers sequence.4. The flashback with Peeta and the bread.5. The final interview.6. The Feast sequence7. The sequence where Katniss is in the room with the Gamemakers.8. The Reaping9. The Girl on Fire10. The Cave sequence.Basically, the whole fucking book..

2. The mutts (and hopefully the camera focuses on the eyes as Katniss realises they were once... oops spoilers, sorry)

You are going to be disappointed then...