75Live

Weekend Thread | est. DS 43 | Trolls 35 | Arrival 24 | Alm.X-Mas 15.56 | Hacksaw 10.77 | Account. 4.57 |

Just now, That One Guy said:

I should make a "Monster Trucks over Warcraft in China" thread so I can build a legacy around the Untitled Cyber Thriller.  I mean, my GOTT over 180M and BFG over 200M were both epic failures, but I need to fail on the Untitled Cyber Thriller and Percy Jackson level.

Shit so hilariously wrong it becomes a mark on the forums? :lol: 

You have to truly feel it :lol: Me and Tele both believed in our clubs. And now Tele Da Gawd created a T2 3D over 100M which means he is about to build on his legacy even more :lol: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CJohn said:

Shit so hilariously wrong it becomes a mark on the forums? :lol: 

You have to truly feel it :lol: Me and Tele both believed in our clubs. And now Tele Da Gawd created a T2 3D over 100M which means he is about to build on his legacy even more :lol: 

Then I will believe in it :) 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, That One Guy said:

I should make a "Monster Trucks over Warcraft in China" thread so I can build a legacy around the Untitled Cyber Thriller.  I mean, my GOTT over 180M and BFG over 200M were both epic failures, but I need to fail on the Untitled Cyber Thriller and Percy Jackson level.

No way. Father Tele and CenaJohn actually believed in their flop clubs.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

I left for other movie websites (Box Office Fanatic and then later Filmgasm) after the great BOM of war of Summer 2006. So like Jon Snow, I know nothing.

The price for pay for leaving BOM :jeb!: You missed my rising on the forums. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, That One Guy said:

I'm intrigued.  Tell more. 

I only know stories but Kal killed the forums with his insane posts about how Superman Returns would bring all the religious people to see it and much much more ridiculous nonsense. 

• Like 3

Just now, filmlover said:

Pirates of the Caribbean 2 vs. Superman Returns led to a lot of heated fan wars. And of course, it was over two films that the world has now completely forgotten.

One of those franchises is still around :jeb!: 

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

But is probably headed for a huge implosion next year if The Rejection of Unnecessary Sequels continues, so...

Oh it will implode epically I agree. But still, it lasted until 2017. Not bad.