Friday the 13th Part VIII Jason Take Manhatten

6 members have voted

1. 1. Review Friday the 13th Part VIII Jason Take Manhatten

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

Wow. I watched this for the first time in about 5 years and it's worse than I remember. I already hated this one but I don't remember it being this bad. This movie will have you believe that these guys can run around NY City and not find one pay phone in 1988.....ok. 1/10

• Like 1

Awful and easily the worst so far in the series (making my way through it so I haven't seen 9 and 10 yet). Wow, everything was bad from the acting to the effects. Hell, the title should've been Friday the 13th Part VIII: Jason on a Boat... And maybe I missed it in the other movies, but has Jason now transcended time and space being able to be in multiple places AND anticipate people's every moves to be in the right place??? Ugh.

*¼/*****, (F, 2.4/10, 0.5/4)

And only because the lead chick was cute.

Yeah this was pretty brutal and I mean brutal as in bad, not violent.

Other than the boxing part already talked about, everything else is forgettable.

And the ending of Jason's body turning back to a child due to toxic waste in the sewers is just...putrid.

F

• Like 1

By far the worst of the series everything about this film is annoying and Charless despite Kelly Hu being in this as a victim this film is a piece of shit it's horrible and the title is so misleading they should've called Friday the 13th part VIII:Nobody cares about bunch of teenagers getting killed anymore,and plus Jason was on a cruise ship for most of the movie and even the deaths were pretty much pointless just overall I hate hate hate this movie. F

• Like 1