^Eh, I disagree with you there. I really feel like this is the most consistent show on television at this point, it's still knocking it out of the park just as well as it ever was, and season 5 was my favourite.

Yeah. Normally you would have around nine very good episodes per season and then three or four that were truly great. But during season five each one left me saying 'this show is f*ing amazing'.

Season 2 was the worst for me. Not bad, but very un-interesting. Everything else has been consistently great.

Whoa, Glen Bishop! Had to watch his last scene with Betty through my hands because I was so worried they would actually hook up! So weird that Matt Weiner's kid plays the role and he could have written in a love scene for his son with January Jones, if he'd wanted. So, is Weiner the Younger grateful to have gotten a recurring role on a critically acclaimed, all-time great show despite the pesky, minor issue that he really can't act, or was he thinking, "C'mon, Dad, so close! Couldn't Glen have at least gotten in a kiss before going off to war? Such a tease!" ;)

Edited by BoxOfficeChica
  • Like 2

The best thing about creepy Glen is how oblivious Matt Weiner is to how creepy he is. Seriously, any interview where Glen is brought up is comedy. Apparently Sal was kicked off the show for making fun of Glen's acting talent.

• Like 3

"The King ordered it!" Best Pete line since, "Not great, Bob!"

You just knew the California plan wasn't going to work since it was too reminiscent of the time they escaped McCann to form SCDP. I think Don's going to leave advertising altogether, maybe chuck the whole Draper persona.

Loved Peggy telling Stan about the child she had. She actually said that she didn't know where he was, so maybe all those people who still think he's at her sister's house will finally let it go.

In hitfix they asked some people how they think the show is gonna end. This would be hilarious if it happened :lol:

Mark Lisanti (Grantland)

Don approaches the window of his office and looks down to sidewalk below. He pushes against it; no, it doesn't open. Skyscraper windows never do. He considers a nearby chair. Is it heavy enough to get the job done? Maybe. But maybe not.

He sits back down at his desk. Pours himself a glass of rye. Rolls a piece of paper into his typewriter. We see his words appear, one letter at a time:

MATTHEW WEINER SAYS JUMPING OUT THE WINDOW IS TOO ON THE NOSE. BUT I REALLY WANT TO.

Read more at http://www.hitfix.com/whats-alan-watching/tv-writers-and-writers-of-tv-predict-the-end-of-mad-men#lBszDLWt8DWSDh3v.99

Edited by Joel M

Badass Peggy! Fuck yeah!

I dont know but I am having a feeling that the final scene of Mad Men will be Don Draper jumping out of the window (Like the opening credits of the show) cause he will never find hapiness in his life. It is sad, but I honestly dont see a happy ending for his character at all.