Best opener in a long while for the Mad Men series. Really great job of reacquainting everybody (but the Francis family) and picking up quite nicely from the major implications of the Season 6 finale.

Last year Ginsberg was saying something about transmissions to his brain, he would do stuff that was just "off" but then seem normal again.

So tired of Megan, so I was rather amused that her threesome offer failed to hold Don's interest. I would say it was the death knell of the marriage but Weiner is determined to drag this out.

LOL when Henry was referring the Betty/Sally argument and called them both "girls". Normally, that would set off my sexism triggers but in this case Betty really does seem to have the mentality of a sulky teenager at best. She acts like any time her kids do something "wrong", that they're out to get her and hurt her feelings because everything is all about her, at least in her head. Total narcissist.