cookie

CAYOM 3.0 - Behind the Camera

Started writing parts of Barry Brookshire and Squirrel Girl today.  

Question: For the latter I was wondering if I could sneak in a Deadpool cameo but only as a joke

Edited by YourMother the Edgelord

2 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

Started writing parts of Barry Brookshire and Squirrel Girl today.  

Question: For the latter I was wondering if I could sneak in a Deadpool cameo but only as a joke

Only if she-hulk breaks the 4th wall before him

11 minutes ago, Reddroast said:

Didn't 2 make 1bil more than 1

Domestically V2 went from $325M from the first to $620M to the second.

Moved the convo here to avoid disrailling the predict thread.

If, for whatever reason, CAYOM stalls in the near future and the game reboots again (which I hope won't happen but at some point, it probably will), I'm planning to revamp the Odyssey trilogy, specifically the first film, in order to fix some of the mistakes I made along the way and hopefully create an all-around spectacular trilogy.

Again, that's only if the game ever reboots again. As of now, they are what they are and I'll just leave them be and focus on other projects.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Rorschach said:

If, for whatever reason, CAYOM stalls in the near future and the game reboots again (which I hope won't happen but at some point, it probably will), I'm planning to revamp the Odyssey trilogy, specifically the first film, in order to fix some of the mistakes I made along the way and hopefully create an all-around spectacular trilogy.

Again, that's only if the game ever reboots again. As of now, they are what they are and I'll just leave them be and focus on other projects.

I think, if nothing else, we should be glad that we have an active community that keeps the game trucking without stalling much (aside from the numerous delays during the part 1 phase and the lull we had over the summer but it was for various reasons).

Edited by cookie
  • Like 2

If we did reboot, my CAYOM year 1 slate would probably be:

A much revamped version of Treasure Planet.

Blue and Gold

Crash Bandicoot or revamped Spyro

God Of War

Don’t Let The Pigeon Drive

Year 2 would be slightly edited Can You Imagine?, Lilo and Stitch and a revamped Bionicle.

The special effects in A Fool’s Errand are going to be good.

Spoiler

There’s a sequence that blends stop motion with live action.

• Like 1

So since all my big guns for Year 5 are currently planned to be in the second half, I need to think of a potential front half BO grab.

Got a few ideas floating. One of which is a revamp of a 2.0 series. Another would be a planned 2.0 series that ultimately never got off the ground. Another is a 2.0 film I got halfway into writing and then stalled on because I had trouble figuring out how to make the second act work. We shall see I guess.

For Y5 a few things:

A suggestion if Y5 opens in November we should have a longer deadline like say February 1st due to finals, holiday vacations and such.

Also I will write Lost Earth last due to I don’t want to focus purely on it. Smaller films like Skylanders, Brother Bear and God of War 2 would be first, then Barry Brookshire and Dragon Ball as I have first acts for both of them.