Hiccup23

CAYOM Magazine

33 minutes ago, cookie said:

The Venom emoji made me think you were going to kill her off 😬

lmao no :hahaha:

No I have something else in mind for a Poke partnership with Reddroast's Smash bros.

Edited by 4815162342

Trailer 1: Appearing With Sylvarius

Spoiler

*A teenage girl sits on a bench in what looks like a cross between a waiting lounge and a locker room. It is Stephanie (Angourie Rice), looking anxious. Sitting next to her is her mom, Kristen (Amy Acker) *

*As they sit we hear a rumble of noise from down a hallway….the noise of a crowd*

KRISTEN: You nervous?

*Stephanie nods*

KRISTEN *putting a hand on Stephanie’s shoulder*” Don’t be. You got this. You’ve earned this.

*The two look at one another and smile, a staff guy in a corporate-looking uniform pokes his head in*

Staff: We’re ready.

*Kristen puts a hand on Stephanie’s shoulder and gives it a squeeze. Stephanie puts her hand on her mon’s hand and the two hands hold each other for a couple seconds, and then Stephanie gets up and walks to the open hallway*

*As she walks down it, it turns into a concrete tunnel, and we can hear the rumble and roar of the crowd grow louder. The camera frames her from behind, walking towards a distant light*

*cut to black*

THIS FEBRUARY

*Stephanie continues walking down the hallway, her look of anxiety slowly turning into determination*

EVERYTHING SHE HAS ENCOUNTERED

*We cut short shots of Stephanie interacting with each of her Pokemon that she acquired in the first two films:

Silva- A female Ivysaur

Conan- A male Nidoking

Spike- A male Beedrill

Selene- A female Zubat

Leviathan- A male Gyarados

Houdini- A male Drowzee

Ali- A male Mankey

Io- A female Growlithe

Minos- A male Tauros*

EVERY FRIEND SHE HAS MADE

*We get the following shots:

Stephanie sitting in a chair half-asleep as Professor Oak (Bill Nighy) goes on a science ramble

Stephanie doing a fist bump with Brock (John Boyega)

Stephanie relaxing on a beach with Misty (Sophie Turner)

Stephanie training with Janine (Yun Lin)

Stephanie sitting with Gary Oak (Art Parkinson). The two share a laugh and smile*

EVERY CHALLENGE SHE HAS FACED

*We get several shots of scenes from prior movies, such as her squaring off with Saturn, her escaping the sinking S.S. Anne, a couple of her Gym battles, and confronting Giovanni at the top of Silph Co.*

HAS LED TO THIS

*We cut back to Stephanie walking, getting closer to the end of the tunnel as the noise grows*

*We see Stephanie, her Mom, Janine, and Misty having a tourist day on a boardwalk, walking past a sign that says CINNABAR ISLAND PROMENADE*

*We see Bill (Tom Hiddleston) with a flashlight exploring a dusty run-down estate*

*We see Blaine (Rutger Hauer) standing in a lab, looking at an array of vats and tubes of chemicals*

*Quick cut-back to Stephanie, closer to the end of the tunnel, crowd noise louder*

*We see Gary releasing a Pidgeot from a Poke Ball and ordering it to attack something*

*We see Stephanie on the boardwalk, leaning on a railing and looking out to sea. A few feet down doing the same is a young man (Ryan Potter). They look at one another*

*We see quick shots of Conan and Janine’s Sandslash tag-teaming a Rhyhorn, trading punches*

*We see Stephanie on a catwalk inside a volcano caldera, staring down on the far side Giovanni (Jared Harris), Mr. Apollo (Rufus Sewell), and Ms. Atlas (Emily Mortimer). Giovanni with a smirk waves a hand and the two Rockets throw Pokeballs at the screen*

AND NOTHING WILL BE THE SAME

*Stephanie exits the tunnel and into the light, into the vast open arena of the Pokemon League Coliseum, the camera doing an epic 360-Degree rotation taking in the thousands of cheering people in the stands before centering back on her face. She. Is. Ready. For. This.

*cut to black*

POKEMON: THE CINNABAR CONSPIRACY

*for the stinger to the first trailer, Blaine is in the same lab, and says to a tall capsule filled with liquid: You will be the greatest thing the world has ever seen.

The camera, now facing the tube head-on, we see the face of Mewtwo, and its eyes open and glow blue-white*

Trailer 2 at the Oscars

• Like 4
  • Astonished 1

The newcomer leads have been announced after a long casting call: Kenny Araki will play mob while Keith Park will play Robin his twin brother. In sadder news involving the film Lord and Miller have stepped out of the directors chairs but will remain as producers. David F. Sandberg will replace them on at least the first film

• Like 1

@cayommagazine

F Gary Gray (Green Lantern Corps: Rise Of The Manhunters, Spark: Homeward) has signed on to direct the upcoming adaptation for F-Zero at Endless Entertainment. It alongside Kid Icarus will release in Y7 as part of Endless’ gigantic slate made up of Should You Imagine?, Bionicle: Legacy, and Green Lantern Corps: Home. Casting info for Captain Falcon will be tonight.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@cayommagazine

Thanks to Yen Sid: The Critic Paying Insider, we have found a list of all different varieties of actors in consideration for being Captain Falcon in the live action F-Zero:

Jason Statham

Chris Hemsworth 

Luke Evans

Dave Bautista 

and surprisingly Winston Duke

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

@cayommagazine

Thanks to Yen Sid: The Critic Paying Insider, we have found a list of all different varieties of actors in consideration for being Captain Falcon in the live action F-Zero:

Jason Statham

Chris Hemsworth 

Luke Evans

Dave Bautista 

and surprisingly Winston Duke

Whoever plays CF needs to have major comedy skills which leaves Thor, Blue-tista and M'baku as logical choices. Statham is a long shot but could do well if it is an adaptation of the 4kids show (yes it exists)

Edited by Reddroast
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Spaghetti said:

@CayomMagazine

Per a leak from an Hourglass Pictures shareholder meeting, Tilda Swinton will appear in A BUNNY'S TALE, making her debut in the Johnny Johnny Cinematic Universe, where she will play Wii Fit Trainer.

Image result for wii fit trainer smashImage result for tilda swinton

You are a madman

1 hour ago, Spaghetti said:

@CayomMagazine

Per a leak from an Hourglass Pictures shareholder meeting, Tilda Swinton will appear in A BUNNY'S TALE, making her debut in the Johnny Johnny Cinematic Universe, where she will play Wii Fit Trainer.

Image result for wii fit trainer smashImage result for tilda swinton

Um...

So I have the rights to all of the games with the 'Wii' prefix (like Wii Sports and Wii Fit and so on), but I could definitely grant you my permission to use the Wii Fit Trainer character, and I'll commit to casting Tilda Swinton as the Wii Fit Trainer if I make a filler film based on Wii Fit.

2 minutes ago, Slambros said:

Um...

So I have the rights to all of the games with the 'Wii' prefix (like Wii Sports and Wii Fit and so on), but I could definitely grant you my permission to use the Wii Fit Trainer character, and I'll commit to casting Tilda Swinton as the Wii Fit Trainer if I make a filler film based on Wii Fit.

Let me chat with @Blankments real quick.

• Like 2