Hiccup23

CAYOM Magazine

4 minutes ago, Blankments said:

the KFC project is probably gonna be the most personal thing i've ever written lol, so here's hoping i pull it off 

Totally get it. Both the Can You Imagine? franchise and my upcoming Jordan Peele drama/thriller Eyes are very personal to me. The latter is the one I’m most nervous about nailing as it’s a departure from what I normally write.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

Man, November-December is really getting competitive for animated films:

Mario: November 4th

Nights Into Dreams: November

Brad Bird @Slambros film name I don’t remember: November

Duck Hunt: Thanksgiving 

Tintin 2: Christmas

Star Fox?: Christmas 

You know what? I think I'm gonna release the Brad Bird film in January. Traditional hand-drawn animation isn't too big and Sony is gonna try the same thing with a film about robots in January 2020. My film would be eaten alive againdt competition like that no matter how good of quality it is.

Two separate missions.

Two chaotic ordeals.

There are more adventures to come.

--

Nadine Hallon and Madame Y in...

ThE ePsIlOn SyNdIcAtE

<o> THE ART OF THE DREAM <o>

Directed by Coralie Fargeat

Q2 Y7

--

Antigone Ska and Donatello Chau in...

tHe EpSiLoN sYnDiCaTe

-> OPERATION COPYCAT <-

Directed by Richard Ayoade

Q3 Y8

• Like 3

@cayommagazine

Anna Boden and Ryan Fleck (Captain Marvel, The Scavenger Wars Part II) to write and direct an upcoming Endless Entertainment film for Y6.

The film is being described as a weird mix of One Punch Man, Dragon Ball Z and Netflix’s She-Ra: Princess of Power and more details should surface tomorrow.

@CayomMagazine

Casting swap: Days after Lily James signed a multi-film contract with Cookie Pictures, the studio has announced that she and Sophie Cookson, previously slated to play Princess Zelda in the upcoming The Legend of Zelda: Secret of the Guardians, have switched franchises: James will take on the role of the titular princess and Cookson will take James' assigned role in the Fire Emblem series, which we hear now is supposed to be the female version of Corrin from Fire Emblem Fates.

56 minutes ago, cookie said:

@CayomMagazine

Casting swap: Days after Lily James signed a multi-film contract with Cookie Pictures, the studio has announced that she and Sophie Cookson, previously slated to play Princess Zelda in the upcoming The Legend of Zelda: Secret of the Guardians, have switched franchises: James will take on the role of the titular princess and Cookson will take James' assigned role in the Fire Emblem series, which we hear now is supposed to be the female version of Corrin from Fire Emblem Fates.

@cookie how many of your future films will have dragons?

@cayommagazine

@cookie

Danny McBride and John Mulaney sign on to play as Wario and Waluigi in Endless Animation’s Super Mario Bros. While their appearance will be just a cameo, they’ll appear in the future.

• Astonished 1

1 minute ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

@cayommagazine

@cookie

Danny McBride and John Mulaney sign on to play as Wario and Waluigi in Endless Animation’s Super Mario Bros. While their appearance will be just a cameo, they’ll appear in the future.

Waluigi's not in the Smash roster so I can only add McBride.

• Haha 1

@cayommagazine

The running for the role of Captain Falcon in F-Zero is between the Academy Award winner Dave Bautista (Can You Imagine?, He-Man franchise) and Winston Duke (Black Panther, Pillars of Eternity franchise)

1 minute ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

@cayommagazine

The running for the role of Captain Falcon in F-Zero is between the Academy Award winner Dave Bautista (Can You Imagine?, He-Man franchise) and Winston Duke (Black Panther, Pillars of Eternity franchise)

you should go with Bautista because Winston Duke is already in the Smash Bros doc

@cayommagazine

Falcon Punch! Dave Bautista is officially Captain Falcon for F-Zero. This version of the character  is apparently a veteran in the sport but is still bombastic and talented as ever.

Reports say Natalia Dyer, Thomasin McKenzine,  and Olivia Cooke are in the running to play the female lead.

• Like 1

JORGE LENDENBER JR.    KYLE MOONEY     KRISTEN WIIG

Image result for pacman logo

From the Producers of Bounty Hamster 

Directed by Akiva Schaffer and Bob Persichetti

Written by Alex Hirsch and Megan Ganz

It's not what you think it is.

FALL Y7.

• ...wtf 1