Hiccup23

CAYOM Magazine

2 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

That's fine. I was just a little confused and re-read the cast list multiple times to make sure I wasn't blind or anything

I did alot of work on the list and the movie late at night. That is why he was missing. Ansel is also in the second film

• Like 2

@NumeratorPictures

For those unfamiliar with our upcoming tale, The Last Policeman is the first of a series of three detective films shot back-to-back-to-back that will come out in Fall Years 6, 7, and 8. They respectively take place six months, two-and-a-half months, and a few days before the impact of the Manhattan-sized asteroid known as Maia.

• Like 2

@cayommagazine

Endless Entertainment is working with Phil Lord and Christopher Miller (the Jump Street franchise, The Lego Movie, Spider-Man: Into The Spider Verse) for a deal for two upcoming projects.

2 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

@cayommagazine

Endless Entertainment is working with Phil Lord and Christopher Miller (the Jump Street franchise, The Lego Movie, Spider-Man: Into The Spider Verse) for a deal for two upcoming projects.

Live-action or animated?

MEET THE LUMBERJANES CAST!

Next summer, meet the Lumberjanes. Featuring an all female creative team, prepare for a unique, touching, funny, and exciting new adventure saga from Hourglass Pictures. Moreover, meet our exceptional cast!

Spoiler

Jazz Jennings Picture = Image result for jo lumberjanes

Jazz Jennings (I Am Jazz, Danger and Eggs) is Jo

Sadie Sink Picture = Image result for april lumberjanes

Sadie Sink (Stranger Things, The Glass Castle) is April

Michelle La Picture = image.jpeg

Michelle La (Searching, Mom) is Mal

Ella Hunt Picture = Image result for molly lumberjanes

Ella Hunt (Anna and the Apocalypse, The More you Ignore Me) is Molly

Daniela Demesa Picture = Image result for ripley lumberjanes

Daniela Demesa (Roma) is Ripley

KiKi Layne Picture = Image result for jen lumberjanes

Kiki Layne (If Beale Street Could Talk, Skyjumper) as Jen

Allison Janney Picture = Image result for rosie lumberjanes

Allison Janney (Juno, I ,Tonya) as Rosie

• Like 2

@cayommagazine

Action For The Animated

Endless Animation has given the greenlight to a major animated film that is the next from the minds of Lord/Miller: Toons

Toons tackles both the scourge of edgy or hip adaptations of beloved animated classics such as Garfield, Smurfs, Chipmunks as well as the live action/CGI soulless remakes that only have slight differences but without the charm or energy the original had like Beauty and The Beast 2017.

Toons is described as a sort of weird mesh of Me and My Shadow, Cats Don’t Dance, Roger Rabbit and 2.0’s Hand Drawn Heroes, where Ashley (Olivia Cooke; By The Balls), a creative lawyer who desired at one point to be a cartoonist, helps a bunch of cartoon characters get revenge on greedy executives Hollywoodfor making subpar and selling out their brand against a greedy executive who just has eyes for cash (Alec Baldwin) as well as get their voices heard.

The cartoon characters will be all original (in order to differentiate from Roger Rabbit and the difficulty of rights nowadays) but will have tons of CAYOM cameos. The cartoon characters will be traditionally animated whereas the human are in Paperman, cel shaded computer animation. Toons also tackles the trials of women and minorities in the workforce.

Phil Lord and Christopher Miller (The Lego Movie, Spider-Man: Into The Spider Verse) will write and produce the project as part of their 2 picture deal with Endless Entertainment as Chris McKay (Don’t Let The Pigeon Drive, Sir Thymes Time, The Lego Batman Movie) will direct the project.

Toons aims for a Y7 release date.

Edited by YourMother the Edgelord
  • Like 3

@CayomMagazine

New Journey Pictures Classics has officially announced their decision to revoke its initial pledge to give the sub-sect's films only limited-to-wide distribution plans. This was made a possibility from the straight-to-wide release of Andrea Arnold's Of Pagans and Paupers, but it has not been officially stated by the studio until now.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

@cayommagazine

Action For The Animated

Endless Animation has given the greenlight to a major animated film that is the next from the minds of Lord/Miller: Toons

Toons tackles both the scourge of edgy or hip adaptations of beloved animated classics such as Garfield, Smurfs, Chipmunks as well as the live action/CGI soulless remakes that only have slight differences but without the charm or energy the original had like Beauty and The Beast 2017.

Toons is described as a sort of weird mesh of Me and My Shadow, Cats Don’t Dance, Roger Rabbit and 2.0’s Hand Drawn Heroes, where Ashley (Olivia Cooke; By The Balls), a creative lawyer who desired at one point to be a cartoonist, helps a bunch of cartoon characters get revenge on greedy executives Hollywoodfor making subpar and selling out their brand against a greedy executive who just has eyes for cash (Alec Baldwin) as well as get their voices heard.

The cartoon characters will be all original (in order to differentiate from Roger Rabbit and the difficulty of rights nowadays) but will have tons of CAYOM cameos. The cartoon characters will be traditionally animated whereas the human are in Paperman, cel shaded computer animation. Toons also tackles the trials of women and minorities in the workforce.

Phil Lord and Christopher Miller (The Lego Movie, Spider-Man: Into The Spider Verse) will write and produce the project as part of their 2 picture deal with Endless Entertainment as Chris McKay (Don’t Let The Pigeon Drive, Sir Thymes Time, The Lego Batman Movie) will direct the project.

Toons aims for a Y7 release date.

Xevarre’s gonna be busy.

@cayommagazine

Spoiler

THE UNBEATABLE SQUIRREL GIRL

———————AND———————

...Dana

Yep, as stated numerous times, the most over poverwered superheroine is returning to the big screen in Y8. The official summary reads “One year after the optimistic and overpowered Squirrel Girl (Anna Kendrick) saved the planet from The Destroyer (played by the late Stan Lee) and her relationship with her curmudgeon roommate Dana (Taissa Farmiga) has evolved into a vitriolic best friendship forever, but Dana has recently gained uncontrollable and powerful enough to destroy the world superpowers. Squirrel Girl tries to get her friend into the superhero game but causing this accidentally creating an alternate and evil personality, Goddess of Destruction: Anad (Vera Farmiga) at war for Dana’s body. It’s up to the newfound BFFs to travel through alternate dimensions to find a cure to help Dana gain complete control of herself.”