cookie

Cookie's Corner - Year 1

BREAKING NEWS: Film reviewer @cookie has been promptly fired from his position at Cookie's Corner following a disastrous mix-up at the Cookie Awards where the award was handed out to the wrong winner. "I don't know how that moron managed to screw up. He made the top 25 list himself, god damn it!" says CC editor Snooty McFuckwit in response to a comment asked by Film Reviewer Just Got Fired Weekly. In his place Cookie's Corner hired PANDER-BOT 9000 in an attempt to improve the show's image with the industry. "I-LOVE-SEEING-HER. IT-IS-A-MASTERPIECE" said PANDER-BOT 9000 in a recent interview. Sadly PANDER-BOT 9000 lost his life after exploding due to an inability (or as some speculate, spiritual resistance) to say one positive thing about Brandybrook. In an interview with Unemployed Assholes Monthly, @cookie spoke of his late replacement: "that guy liked Touching Spirit Bear?! Fuck him."

Warren Beatty was unavailable for comment.

Edited by cookie
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, cookie said:

BREAKING NEWS: Film reviewer @cookie has been promptly fired from his position at Cookie's Corner following a disastrous mix-up at the Cookie Awards where the award was handed over to the wrong winner. "I don't know how that moron managed to screw up. He made the top 25 list himself, god damn it!" says CC editor Snooty McFuckwit in response to a comment asked by Film Reviewer Just Got Fired Weekly. In his place Cookie's Corner hired PANDER-BOT 9000 in an attempt to improve the show's image with the industry. "I-LOVE-SEEING-HER. IT-IS-A-MASTERPIECE" said PANDER-BOT 9000 in a recent interview. Sadly PANDER-BOT 9000 lost his life after exploding due to an inability (or as some speculate, spiritual resistance) to say one positive thing about Brandybrook. In an interview with Unemployed Assholes Monthly, @cookie spoke of his replacement "that guy liked Touching Spirit Bear?! Fuck him."

Warren Beatty was unavailable for comment.

dun-dun-dun-o.gif

• Haha 1

THE FULL LIST

1. Flowers for Algernon

2. The Adventures of Scrooge McDuck

3. Me and My Shadow

4. Blood and Fur

5. The Hunchback of Notre Dame

6. White Hurricane

7. Voltron: Defenders of the Universe

8. Faces & Voices: The True Story of Milli Vanili

9. Spark: Rising