Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

3 minutes ago, filmlover said:

TOG, please don't make everyone on this site who hasn't seen RP1 yet (like me) hate it before we've had the chance.

We have a long year ahead with his stanning of Mortal Engines which will make the entire forum wish for it to bomb like Valerian last year.

• Like 2

Just now, grim22 said:

We have a long year ahead with his stanning of Mortal Engines which will make the entire forum wish for it to bomb like Valerian last year.

His stanning for the Mortal Engines is so random. At least his Valerian stanning could be attributed to his Cure for Wellness love or a crush on Cara Delevingne or Besson fanboyism.

2 minutes ago, filmlover said:

His stanning for the Mortal Engines is so random. At least his Valerian stanning could be attributed to his Cure for Wellness love or a crush on Cara Delevingne or Besson fanboyism.

what the fuck?

I loved A Cure for Wellness farrr after I began stanning for Valerian, I have never had a crush on Cara Delevingne (seriously where the fuck did this come from), and I wouldn't say I'm a hardcore fanboy of Besson's work (although I think he's a talented director).  I just really love sci-fi/fantasy films like Valerian or Mortal Engines.  Not that hard to decipher.

1 minute ago, Trolltastic Tele said:

TOG, your stanning is like a puppy jumping up on you and licking your face to wake you up at 5am. It’s cute the first few times — the 500th time is just exhausting. 

I don't know if that's the best comparison to use. Puppies licking you never gets old.

Not gonna lie: every time I see that a movie called Mortal Engines is on the way, I think "wasn't there a movie with that same title a few years ago that had its sequel set to film a few weeks after it opened cancelled at the 11th hour due to the first flopping?"

Just now, Trolltastic Tele said:

At 5 in the morning? 🤔

Well, if you allow it to get to a point where they do it 500 times, you'd have to be ok with getting used to it.

Would certainly be a nice way to wake up if you have to be at work at 7.

• Like 1