Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

5 minutes ago, raegr said:

The new RAEGR doesn't give a shit what people think of him. He isn't trying to be the next thatoneattentionseekinguy @That One Guy he is the first raegr. 

He has said mean things, trolled, mouthed off to the mods but that's all passed him. He isn't rehashing old beefs, old predictions, old anything.

Raegr is headed in the direction the DCEU is, light hearted, positive, not dark and brooding and hopefully, better received. 

tenor.gif?itemid=7202635

12 minutes ago, YourMother said:

Well I need to buy a kid friendly game for my PS4. Anyone know if that new Sonic game is any good?

I know some kid friendly games. Here, I hope these help:

162190.jpg91alIYQg+7L._SL1500_.jpg91VpL-RIUYL._SL1500_.jpg81ZAzSOmB0L._AC_SL1500_.jpg6000197274372.jpg?odnBound=460

I recommend Marvel Superheros 2, I loved the first one. Great open world. 

Edited by raegr
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, raegr said:

I know some kid friendly games. Here, I hope these help:

162190.jpg91alIYQg+7L._SL1500_.jpg91VpL-RIUYL._SL1500_.jpg81ZAzSOmB0L._AC_SL1500_.jpg6000197274372.jpg?odnBound=460

I recommend Marvel Superheros 2, I loved the first one. Great open world. 

Thanks for the suggestion. I have family over for Thanksgiving.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, YourMother said:

Thanks for the suggestion. I have family over for Thanksgiving.

Oh yeah, forget family friendly.

Who needs that when you can get 360 no scoped headshots and horrify your family and piss them off with extreme rated M violence!!!!

Jk, how many are you having over? I could work out a deal for you and help you find these cheap. 

52 minutes ago, YourMother said:

Well I need to buy a kid friendly game for my PS4. Anyone know if that new Sonic game is any good?

It's alright. Nothing really special outside of the OC parts and the music.

It's also stupidly short

Edited by Robertman2 Floats Too
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Robertman2 Floats Too said:

Nah. Get them Doom, Persona 5 and Sonic 06

Mario Odyssey is also a pretty good choice

No Switch Sherlock. (That Gnomes trailer haunts me in my sleep). Depending on deals, I may get a Switch.

27 minutes ago, raegr said:

Oh yeah, forget family friendly.

Who needs that when you can get 360 no scoped headshots and horrify your family and piss them off with extreme rated M violence!!!!

Jk, how many are you having over? I could work out a deal for you and help you find these cheap. 

My uncles aunts and my cousin (7,8,12, and 17). Me and the oldest cousin (17) normally play GTAV but when the kids are here we play Injustice. I mean I let the youngest one play GTAV a few times mainly cause he and his sister (17) plays a lot of M rated games we just don’t let him shoot and the 12 year old play GTAV with me sometimes but the second youngest I don’t think has ever played a violent game aka an M rated game. My mom told me she wants me to get a family game. Besides now that I’m working and have GameStop credit left over it should be no problems money wise.

It will either be NBA 2K18, Sonic or Lego Marvel Heroes.

Edited by YourMother
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, YourMother said:

No Switch Sherlock. (That Gnomes trailer haunts me in my sleep). Depending on deals, I may get a Switch.

My uncles aunts and my cousin (7,8,12, and 17). Me and the oldest cousin (17) normally play GTAV but when the kids are here we play Injustice. I mean I let the youngest one play GTAV a few times mainly cause he and his sister (17) plays a lot of M rated games we just don’t let him shoot and the 12 year old play GTAV with me sometimes but the second youngest I don’t think has ever played a violent game aka an M rated game. My mom told me she wants me to get a family game. Besides now that I’m working and have GameStop credit left over it should be no problems money wise.

Selfish part of me wants you to get Lego Marvel Heroes 2 because I love Marvel <3

12 minutes ago, YourMother said:

All the Lego games barring Dimensions are on sale in the PSN store right now. And good luck finding deals on the Switch, unless you count one of the bundles that comes with Splatoon, Mario, Zelda or Skyrim

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Robertman2 Floats Too said:

All the Lego games barring Dimensions are on sale in the PSN store right now. And good luck finding deals on the Switch, unless you count one of the bundles that comes with Splatoon, Mario, Zelda or Skyrim

I might get it then. I’ll wait until Pokemon Switch. I’m planning on getting a lot of stuff for Black Friday, a new 1TB PS4, since I plan to replace my old one, some games, a Blu ray or two (3 if a good deal is present) and maybe a pair of Jordans.

Edited by YourMother
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, YourMother said:

I might get it then. I’ll wait until Pokemon Switch. I’m planning on getting a lot of stuff for Black Friday, a new 1TB PS4, since I plan to replace my old one, some games, a Blu ray or two (3 if a good deal is present) and maybe a pair of Jordans.

That sounds nice. You getting a Pro or a regular PS4?

• Like 1