Cap

Black Mirror | Netflix

This is the worst season so far but still Black Mirror at its worst has still more to offer than 98% of shows out there at their best.(*cough* Stranger Things *cough*)

My ranking:

1) Metalhead

2) Black Museum

3) Arkangel

4) USS Callister

5) Hang The DJ

6) Crocodile

None have anything on San Junipero, The Entire History Of You, White Bear and White Christmas.

Edited by dashrendar44

The latest season kind of sucked and it felt like a retread of previous episodes/seasons when theres so much more they could explore in terms of new-ish tech causing a dystopian environment. Kind of disappointed since I was really anticipating this new season.

Heard great things about this show from friends and finally gave it a chance.

After the first episode I was so hooked I ended up watching the first 2 seasons and the Christmas special in a couple of days. I watched them in proper order and it's neat how there's the same 3 "types" of episode in each season but the order is reversed in the second one. There's a political satire, a dystiopian-ish future and a more emotional character piece and in both seasons the third kind was my favorite. But really all episodes except one were very good to great. Even something like White Bear which seemed like a pretty generic Purge rip-off for half its runtime throws you an OMFG twist that puts everything in a new context. That said I hope there's more variation in the "types" of episodes in future seasons because they 'll run out of good ideas pretty quickly otherwise. Atm just froms these 7 episodes I'm seriously impressed by the show. I 've been a huge X-files fan and especially an X-Monster-of-the-week fan and this the first show that managed to scratched that itch since forever.

Ranking

1.Be Right Back

2.The Entire History of You

3.National Anthem

4.White Bear

5.Fifteen Million Merits

6.White Christmas

7.The Waldo Moment