Hiccup23

CAYOM Year 3: Discussion

1 hour ago, cookie said:

@Isle of Pasta

Remember when you said you were stealing my dialogue style for 2park?

I... just stole your opening credits for Scavenger Wars :kitschjob:

28 minutes ago, cookie said:

Also I'm probably going to invite Valerian comparisons because I'm using Bowie

Better or worse than GOTG 2 comparisons for Voltron 2 due to remaking its ending....

giphy.gif

Either way I guess I get to do another song review for a cookie film

Edited by 4815162342
  • Disbelief 1

18 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

Better or worse than GOTG 2 comparisons for Voltron 2 due to remaking its ending....

giphy.gif

Either way I guess I get to do another song review for a cookie film

It's not remaking Valerian's opening if that's what you're thinking. They both just happen to use Bowie songs.

11 hours ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

Iunno though, since this is like an alternate timeline where new movie releases from real life never happened, do new game releases? >.>

Anyway, Street Sharks is up and I moved it into the midweek Thanksgiving slot since there was nothing finished there anyway. Also that way I could avoid Bartimaeus' blackout date and get IMAX :P 

15 minutes ago, Isle of Pasta said:

I’d like to hear it!

Two teens (live action) who have had troubles finding love, are watched by the god of love Aprohdite. The two teens are transported into a fairytale (2D animated) world as a prince and princess and must find love in themselves and maybe true love in order to get back into their 3D world.

Had some fun ideas, the Prince is indestructible in the world, the Princess can sing to control animals (singing a rock song, and the animals attack, having a combo of Rapunzel like hair and Mr Fantastic stretching powers.

Edited by YourMother the Edgelord
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

Two teens (live action) who have had troubles finding love, are watched by the god of love Aprohdite. The two teens are transported into a fairytale (2D animated) world as a prince and princess and must find love in themselves and maybe true love in order to get back into their 3D world.

Had some fun ideas, the Prince is indestructible in the world, the Princess can sing to control animals (singing a rock song, and the animals attack, having a combo of Rapunzel like hair and Mr Fantastic stretching powers.

I think it has more in common with Notes From The Otherspace. :ph34r:

Playing it as a teen comedy may be pretty fun, and it can give it a more comedic edge to it.

• Like 1