Hiccup23

CAYOM Year 3: Discussion

Looking back at Spark, I honestly was really happy with how it turned out, even if reception wasn’t as good as the first. Hopefully the box office is strong too.

Needless to say, the finale is going to connect a lot of these characters further together and really build to something special. I can’t wait to write it.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, cookie said:

I'll wait until @Rorschach finishes his list then we can start with the Oscar picks.

I wasn’t expecting the reviews to go nearly as fast as it turned out to be. Now I’m just stuck trying to catch up while dealing with a whole lot of other stuff I gotta do before I graduate.

Edited by Rorschach

I think 4 of the BP noms are locks ( The Scavenger Wars, Number One Time, with Council of the Dead and Notes From The Otherspace battling it out for the win) but the fifth nom could go to a handful of things. (Silent Hill, Prince of Egypt, Spark2 (lol if that happens), The Chrysalids)

Just now, Ethan Hunt said:

I mean honestly lol at the fact that TSW is gonna end up with a BP nom when Spark:Rising didn't, but whatever it's an unjust world

Spark Rising had a LOT of placements in 6-10 in many of the lists in Y1.

1 minute ago, Isle of Pasta said:

Spark Rising had a LOT of placements in 6-10 in many of the lists in Y1.

I mean 2 of the people who have TSW in their top 5 didn't participate Y1. So I suppose if we had had them then a Spark BP nom could've potentially happened.

1 minute ago, Ethan Hunt said:

I mean 2 of the people who have TSW in their top 5 didn't participate Y1. So I suppose if we had had them then a Spark BP nom could've potentially happened.

I mean, it still won 7 Oscars so it wasn’t a complete loss.

• Like 2