Ezen Baklattan

Spaghetti Kitchen (Y3) - Countdown Time!!

The Raven Boys

*2.0 Spaghetti appears*

Wait a sec, we're stealing @cookie's bit. Get out of here, I want to maintain my integrity.

Consider this revenge for making Freddy Zapper flop.

But I mean, Bounty Hamster and the Parvelli Reunion did quite we....nevermind. Why are you even here?

So this movie was released in Y10 of 2.0, I kinda stopped reviewing stuff when it came out.

Why?

Midterms were brutal that year. I'm sorry for messing up your GPA.

That's beside the point. I mean this film looked kinda interesting, what with the idea of the fantasy stuff and killing your first true love.

Oh, you've somehow gotten more naive with age.

Huh?

This was a slog. It takes an interesting premise and turns it into an awfully paced, awkward written, and painfully dull teen drama. Honestly I'm struggling to tell you clearly what even happened with the movie. It was....definitely something.

I mean, the performances were pretty decent, even if the characters themselves are kinda awkwardly written? Oh lord, this is Dangerous Beauty all over again.

Wait, what's Dangerous Beauty?

You REALLY don't want to know. I mean, @Ethan Hunt's still got potential as a writer, and his new Nolan film looks pretty cool. You could probably chalk this up to be more issues in the adaptation he's working from.

True, the kid's got spunk. And I kind of trust him to make good decisions.

I definitely trust him. And I'm not just saying that about his A+ grade for Spark Rising.

Oh you remade Spark! I bet they're in love with the animation and Benedict Cumberbatch.

....um. I changed...a bit of it.

You ruined my work?! What's next, they made a sequel to 2 Lonely Zookeepers?

.......well at least this was better than that.

*2.0 Spaghetti says nothing, walking away into his portal.* The future is a very dark place.

Wait, how did he know Zapper unperformed but not about Spark and 2L2Z? I'm almost done with this year, just let me get out my Top 25 soon. I can't overthink anything else.

D+/C-

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Isle of Pasta said:

Sorry Ethan, just wasn't feeling this one.

That's fine. It's very stubborn about payoff and structure so i understand why it won't work for a lot of people. But I'm a fan of the book and personally pretty happy with what I had.

• Like 1

Just now, Ethan Hunt said:

Should I power through tonight? (I've already read The Chrysalids, Hiccups other fantasy movie that I can't be bothered to remember the name of, Prince of Egypt, and Number One Dime so I don't think it should take me that long)

Everything you haven't read is pretty short so go for it.

6 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Should I power through tonight? (I've already read The Chrysalids, Hiccups other fantasy movie that I can't be bothered to remember the name of, Prince of Egypt, and Number One Dime so I don't think it should take me that long)

Do it!

Sleep is the enemy!

7 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

The longest films would be Pigeon and Street Sharks and even then those are pretty short.

First, let's start with the bad batch.

The Worst Films of Y3 are... (in no particular order)

Spoiler

2 Lonely 2 Zookeepers

Father

Homestar Runner’s Cruddy Debut Movie

Ice Station

The Meteor Manhunt

Second Wind: Stormy Seas

SoulCalibur

Fright Town

Uglies