Water Bottle

The Walking Dead | AMC

Spoiler bits for next episode

Do we see the "wolves"?

No, but Daryl and Aaron find a cut up walker, only its torso is missing. They find a woman tied to a tree, nude, guts hanging out with a W cut into its head. There are also two other walkers at separate points with the same W on its head.

Does Tara die from her head injury?

Tara is apparently 'stable'. Nothing more about her.

Who is Sasha shooting at?

She shoots a lot of walkers. Some are walkers in the woods because she wants to attack instead of defend. She shoots some that are banging on the walls of the community.

Why is Enid running?

Carl and Enid are chasing on another through the woods in a playful way.

Do we find out more about Enid and what her story is?

Carl asks but she won't tell. All we know is that her mom is likely dead as she has her knife.

Does Rick find out about Gabriel telling Deanna they are bad?

Gabriel is not in the episode.

For the last part Gabriel doesn't have to be in the episode for Rick to know. Clearly looks like a human is shooting at. What do you mean attack? Is she wants to attack Alexandria wouldn't the last sentence read some walkers are in Alexandria?

For the last part Gabriel doesn't have to be in the episode for Rick to know. Clearly looks like a human is shooting at. What do you mean attack? Is she wants to attack Alexandria wouldn't the last sentence read some walkers are in Alexandria?

Or it could mean

Instead of just sitting around she wants to proactively go out and kill walkers to thin their numbers.

Just speculating, I got no idea

Same spoiler with some stuff added

Do we see the "wolves"?

No, but Daryl and Aaron find a cut up walker, only its torso is missing. They find a woman tied to a tree, nude, guts hanging out with a W cut into its head. There are also two other walkers at separate points with the same W on its head.

She shoots a lot of walkers. Some are walkers in the woods because she wants to attack instead of defend. She shoots some that are banging on the walls of the community.

Why is Enid running?

Carl asks but she won't tell. All we know is that her mom is likely dead as she has her knife.

-What is Nicholas saying on camera to Deanna?

He is telling his version of what happened at the warehouse which is a complete, backwards lie.

-What is Deanna burning?

A note of sympathy from an Alexandrite.

-What is the red balloon in the middle of the lake?

It is a balloon tied to a toy boat that belongs to Sam. Rick is looking at it. Pete comes up behind Rick to greet him. Rick ignores him and after a while turns and eye fucks Pete and says, "Just keep walking."

-Do we find out if Pete is abusing Jessie or Sam?

Yes, he is beating Jessie.

-How does the fight start between Rick and Pete?

Jessie finally agrees to get help from Rick. Pete asks Rick to get out of his house and takes a swing at Rick.

-Why are people in the safe zone running?

They are running because of the fight between Rick and Pete.

-What is Deanna talking to bloody Rick about?

That Rick does not get to decide who lives in the community. Rick tells them they will not survive if they dont fight. He goes a bit insane and gets knocked out by Michonne.

-Does anyone die this episode? If yes, who?

Nobody dies.

Same spoiler with some stuff added

Do we see the "wolves"?

Why is Enid running?

-What is Nicholas saying on camera to Deanna?

He is telling his version of what happened at the warehouse which is a complete, backwards lie.

-What is Deanna burning?

A note of sympathy from an Alexandrite.

-What is the red balloon in the middle of the lake?

It is a balloon tied to a toy boat that belongs to Sam. Rick is looking at it. Pete comes up behind Rick to greet him. Rick ignores him and after a while turns and eye fucks Pete and says, "Just keep walking."

-Do we find out if Pete is abusing Jessie or Sam?

Yes, he is beating Jessie.

-How does the fight start between Rick and Pete?

Jessie finally agrees to get help from Rick. Pete asks Rick to get out of his house and takes a swing at Rick.

-Why are people in the safe zone running?

They are running because of the fight between Rick and Pete.

-What is Deanna talking to bloody Rick about?

That Rick does not get to decide who lives in the community. Rick tells them they will not survive if they dont fight. He goes a bit insane and gets knocked out by Michonne.

-Does anyone die this episode? If yes, who?

Nobody dies.

Survive what? Nobody dies, so the fight will continue so I guess it will be at the end of the episode. I sure hope it doesn't start say around :30 and then we cut to other stuff and we are left not knowing what happens and will be concluded in 5.16.

Edited by Neo

By reading the comic book issues coming up I have come up with

Pete slices Reg's neck and Deanna (Glenn) tackles Pete and Deanna gives Rick the go ahead. This shot would in turn bring the Wolves to Alexandria (start of episode 16) and there altercation alert the walkers to Alexandria leading to No Way out. The first shot though we would see the walkers look around and possibly head to Alexandria and the altercation would lead them right to it.

By reading the comic book issues coming up I have come up with

Pete slices Reg's neck and Deanna (Glenn) tackles Pete and Deanna gives Rick the go ahead. This shot would in turn bring the Wolves to Alexandria (start of episode 16) and there altercation alert the walkers to Alexandria leading to No Way out. The first shot though we would see the walkers look around and possibly head to Alexandria and the altercation would lead them right to it.

The Wolves will probably be disposed off quickly like in the comics. The way I see it...

1) Pete kills Deanna's husband.

2) Rick shots Pete.

3) The Wolves show up and get fodderized like the Scavangers in the comics. Probably snipped by Sasha.

4) Walkers show up in Alexandria.

5) Some major cliffhanger to end the season.

That should be covered in 90 minutes.

The Wolves will probably be disposed off quickly like in the comics. The way I see it...

1) Pete kills Deanna's husband.

2) Rick shots Pete.

3) The Wolves show up and get fodderized like the Scavangers in the comics. Probably snipped by Sasha.

4) Walkers show up in Alexandria.

5) Some major cliffhanger to end the season.

That should be covered in 90 minutes.

Didn't we say the same thing? I see 1 and 2 ending episode 15 with 3 starting 16.

Eugene said the finale will go out with a bang.

http://jackontheweb.cbslocal.com/2015/03/13/the-walking-deads-josh-mcdermitt-half-of-the-mullet-is-extensions/

Bang?

Rick shoots Pete

Pete shoots Reg (was sliced neck in comic book)

^From comic books

My theory: The Wolves shoot Daryl with crossbow (wouldn't be a bang as in gun shot though).

What else could it be?

Darryl is a fan favorite character. If or when he dies it will be an epic death. Plus they would build up another badass character to be Rick's right hand man.

maybe when Jesus show up. I could see carol dying at anytime though. She died a long time ago in the comic. I actually hope she doesn't, since she is one of the most interesting characters now.

Darryl is a fan favorite character. If or when he dies it will be an epic death. Plus they would build up another badass character to be Rick's right hand man.

maybe when Jesus show up. I could see carol dying at anytime though. She died a long time ago in the comic. I actually hope she doesn't, since she is one of the most interesting characters now.

Rick has Carol, Michone and Carl and Glenn should be coming up quickly.

Glenn won't die for a while imo.

Finally saw last weeks episode.  Wow.  That was horrific.  

Some highlights for me:

Glen being a leader

Glenn beating the shit out of new guy

Aiden's death

Noah's gruesome death...and the don't let go line.....very cool

MOTHERDICK! Coolest line I think I've ever heard....seriously.

Carol identifying that the husband is an abuser.

all in all a fantastic episode.

• Like 2