Water Bottle

The Walking Dead | AMC

The show didn`t handle it well otherwise it`s awesome in the comic books and you need to know that they become more and more about human conflict than zombies. In fact, quite a few characters (new and old) meet their greasly ends in hands of humans.

I do!  Carol needs a proper man in her life, Daryl would be exactly what she needs after Ed.

I'd rather Daryl said "fuck this" and went off on his own and we got a spinoff show about Daryl Dixon wandering post-apocalyptic America righting wrongs, killing zombies, wooing women, and general badass stuff.

I was hoping for Dixon Bros spin off but Daryl spin-off is fine too.

Chris Hardwicke does

he can stick Carol in his ass if he likes her so much.

• Like 1

I didn't see the whole first season. I came on board in the second. I just watched the episode where they are at the CDC and Truman's best friend is the dude in the lab coat. He seals them in and tells them that they will die because when the timer reaches 0, the air turns to fire. The scene where Andrea and Dale sit together and he tells her he's going to stay with her, was really touching. I also felt really bad for Shane. He obviously loved Lori and it seems like she was just using him to get over Rick.Now I just saw the church scene where Rick and Shane basically kill all three church zombies. Pretty cool.And what is it Truman's best friend whispers to Rick just before he leaves?

I didn't see the whole first season. I came on board in the second. I just watched the episode where they are at the CDC and Truman's best friend is the dude in the lab coat. He seals them in and tells them that they will die because when the timer reaches 0, the air turns to fire. The scene where Andrea and Dale sit together and he tells her he's going to stay with her, was really touching. I also felt really bad for Shane. He obviously loved Lori and it seems like she was just using him to get over Rick.Now I just saw the church scene where Rick and Shane basically kill all three church zombies. Pretty cool.And what is it Truman's best friend whispers to Rick just before he leaves?

That there all infected. Rick tells the group in the second season finale.

That there all infected. Rick tells the group in the second season finale.

I figured that. And I have seen it from the time Carl gets shot while approaching the deer. So I'm caught up now. But does he tell the group that he found out from CDC guy (Truman's best friend lol...sorry don't know his name).

Not familiar with the origins, so I have no idea what this is, but it sounds very intriguing.

Basically once the prison storyline ends in the comics the protagonists encounter a group of people who tell them about a potential safe zone up in Virginia. As they travel north they eventually get harassed by a tribe of humans who have turned to cannibalism. Some of the group doesn't survive.

So I guess Hershel steps in Dale`s shoes here? Loved Dale`s line in the comic book "bahahahaha, you ate infected meat!" or something along those lines.

That's very possible. I don't see him surviving all the way to Alexandria if they do follow that storyline in the comics.

Edited by 4815162342

How many more can they kill off? It kind of sucks to see some of them drop. I think eventually some of the majors are going to bite it. And that is not good. I like Hershall and Andrea and Maggie and Glen and Darrel.....

How many more can they kill off? It kind of sucks to see some of them drop. I think eventually some of the majors are going to bite it. And that is not good. I like Hershall and Andrea and Maggie and Glen and Darrel.....

More new faces join in post-prison/Woodbury. They just can't botch their introduction like they did with Tyreese.

Though Revolution may have briefly taken the Death Troll mantle from The Walking Dead, at least for a week.

• Like 1