Water Bottle

The Walking Dead | AMC

So with Reedus saying that we will need tissues for the finale...who do you think dies? The only two that are guaranteed not to die are Rick and Darryl. Anyone else is fair game. Any thoughts? Carol maybe? Glenn, maybe Carl?

I think Carl is safer than Rick.

So with Reedus saying that we will need tissues for the finale...who do you think dies?  The only two that are guaranteed not to die are Rick and Darryl.  Anyone else is fair game.  Any thoughts?  Carol maybe?  Glenn, maybe Carl?

Why not Daryl? He is following the white light probably to find the Wolves and I could see him get captured and brought back as a bargaining chip.

I think Carl is safer than Rick.

Rick dying is about as likely as me banging The Queen of England sometime in the next 5 minutes.

Why not Daryl? He is following the white light probably to find the Wolves and I could see him get captured and brought back as a bargaining chip.

IMO, he is a ratings booster.  You don't kill the golden goose.  

• Like 1

Rick dying is about as likely as me banging The Queen of England sometime in the next 5 minutes.

IMO, he is a ratings booster.  You don't kill the golden goose.  

Rick is the golden goose. Would be a shocker and thats what TWD does.

Rick is the golden goose. Would be a shocker and thats what TWD does.

It's impossible for Rick to die.  The series would die without him.  Sorry but that's just the way it is.  Rick goes and so does the show.

Rick will kill Pete next episode? How does who do it? If he does like the group will fall apart especially with the Alexandrians.

I don't know. I generally try to avoid spoilers for this show beyond already knowing generally how the comic goes.

• Like 1

So with Reedus saying that we will need tissues for the finale...who do you think dies?  The only two that are guaranteed not to die are Rick and Darryl.  Anyone else is fair game.  Any thoughts?  Carol maybe?  Glenn, maybe Carl?

I think Carol dies based on him saying that. They would lose to many fans if Darryl died right now. His death has to be built up to more for his crazy fans to accept it somewhat.

• Like 1

IMO, he is a ratings booster. You don't kill the golden goose.

Lol I mean Rick is safe for a long time. Did you watch the talking dead? They had a scene with carol and Pete for the next episode. The real question is would you want to bang the queen of England?
  • Like 1

Rick is safe for a while. Same with Michonne.

I wouldn't be surprised if Carol dies soon. Her arc is generally done by this point unless they want to change some dynamic.

Agree on carol she could go anytime. I like her character too. I could see Pete killing her, she's basically the instigator between Rick and Pete. Then Rick would have serious justification taking him out. Who knows though.

So how does the comic go on this one? What happens next? Honestly, I'm pissed at Michonne for stoping Rick. At this point, Rick is my fav character (which is a lot considering I found him insufferable in the first 2-3 seasons). Carl is my second favourite, even though I liked him more in his psycho phase. I like Daryl, but not enough to stop watching the show if he dies.  

So how does the comic go on this one? What happens next? Honestly, I'm pissed at Michonne for stoping Rick. At this point, Rick is my fav character (which is a lot considering I found him insufferable in the first 2-3 seasons). Carl is my second favourite, even though I liked him more in his psycho phase. I like Daryl, but not enough to stop watching the show if he dies.  

Following the comic (in very broad strokes)

There's a series of incidents in and around Alexandria that causes some violence and a lot of noise, which attracts a mega walker horde to the walls. They break through and cause havoc and a decent amount of B and C tier characters die. One A-tier character gets maimed via accidental gunshot. Eventually the walkers are all taken care of and Rick becomes the leader of Alexandria.

• Like 1

Haven't read them, but have followed them online for the past few months. Yes that was a recreation of the comic book (Michonne knocking Rick out). From here will have Rick kill

Pete.

Wolves, if that there actual name

attack Alexandria to no success and have a herd of walkers (huge) attack Alexandria. The latter we could see the very beginnings of and the conclusion in Season 6 which should get some other big events. Thats the 2 major events I think that should happen next week: 1) Rick kill Pete and 2)Wolves attack Alexandria.

Following the comic (in very broad strokes)

There's a series of incidents in and around Alexandria that causes some violence and a lot of noise, which attracts a mega walker horde to the walls. They break through and cause havoc and a decent amount of B and C tier characters die. One A-tier character gets maimed via accidental gunshot. Eventually the walkers are all taken care of and Rick becomes the leader of Alexandria.

Do you think we have already started to see the

horde

gather?

• Like 2

Do you think we have already started to see the

horde

gather?

I think we got hints of it with the one comment about there being more walkers in the area recently as well as the small group banging on the walls. It's like the outermost rain band of a hurricane. A little bit of rain and wind that's no issue in itself, but just the first sign of what is to come.

Once the big noise goes down, that'll pull the wandering horde in from its center mass, like how Rick shooting Shane attracted the Atlanta Walker Herd at the end of Season 2.

• Like 2

I think we got hints of it with the one comment about there being more walkers in the area recently as well as the small group banging on the walls. It's like the outermost rain band of a hurricane. A little bit of rain and wind that's no issue in itself, but just the first sign of what is to come.

Once the big noise goes down, that'll pull the wandering horde in from its center mass, like how Rick shooting Shane attracted the Atlanta Walker Herd at the end of Season 2.

Will this be biggest

horde

seen on the show?