Water Bottle

The Walking Dead | AMC

Those numbers seem a good match roughly.

The horde is big enough to break through Alexandria's walls and cause a ton of damage, but it's not so big that it's impossible for them to eventually clear out once the survivors are all in safe positions.

• Like 1

Those numbers seem a good match roughly.

The horde is big enough to break through Alexandria's walls and cause a ton of damage, but it's not so big that it's impossible for them to eventually clear out once the survivors are all in safe positions.

I hope we learn where they came from.

There's going to be at least one major death in the finale.  And I disagree about Carol.  I think she's a terrific character and without her, Rick and everyone is dead.  If she dies, it'll suck.

• Like 1

There's going to be at least one major death in the finale. And I disagree about Carol. I think she's a terrific character and without her, Rick and everyone is dead. If she dies, it'll suck.

I think she's a great character as well. Her and Rick have both grown the most over the series IMO. I actually dig her relationship with Rick. I kind of even want her and darryl to hook up. It's funny Glenn is the reasonable one and carol tells Rick to kill Pete. It's like having an angel and a devil on your shoulders. She is right about Pete though, there is no chance he stops his abusive ways.

If she does die it will have a huge impact.

Edited by zerbs
  • Like 2

To me the three most important characters on the show are Rick, Darryl and Carol....Glenn is a close 4th.  Killing any of these characters has a major impact on the show.  I think the show could survive Glenn and Carol going but not the other two.

• Like 1

To me the three most important characters on the show are Rick, Darryl and Carol....Glenn is a close 4th. Killing any of these characters has a major impact on the show. I think the show could survive Glenn and Carol going but not the other two.

I would put michone up there too. She's a good mother figure for Carl and a badass character. I think she was voted the fan favorite in the comic. The only way I see Darryl getting killed off is if Norman Reedus decides he's done with the show. That's what happened with the actor who played Dale and why he died so early.
  • Like 2

I would put michone up there too. She's a good mother figure for Carl and a badass character. I think she was voted the fan favorite in the comic. The only way I see Darryl getting killed off is if Norman Reedus decides he's done with the show. That's what happened with the actor who played Dale and why he died so early.

I absolutely adore Michone.  I just hope the reason she knocked out Rick is not because she's against him but because she was trying to defuse an explosive situation.

I absolutely adore Michone.  I just hope the reason she knocked out Rick is not because she's against him but because she was trying to defuse an explosive situation.

I think its the latter. Did you see Rick the way he looked not just acted? It was deranged Shane-esque. From the comics

everyone will get their dues.

• Like 1

Rosita needs more development. She is the only female character that hasn't gotten an arc or part of an episode.

Sasha's development has been great but I question her characters future because

Sasha's actress was pregnant and gave birth not long ago

I hope we get to see some Abraham kickass moment in the finale and Michone picking up her sword again.

I also like how the group lets out some steam against the walkers. Rick & Carl by the house, Abraham in the construction site and the girls in the last episode. Sasha seems to have the right idea. Hunt walkers until there is no more.

Edited by Heat Vision
  • Like 2

The problem with Sasha hunting walkers is that they are ubiquitous and perpetual.  She'll never kill them all.  And if she goes out by herself, she will end up dead.  No two ways about it.  But she has lost a lot and this is her way of blowing off steam.  There's no gym, no shrink, no other way in the zombie apocalypse to accomplish this.

• Like 1

Spoilers (Q&A)

Do we see Morgan in the finale? I thought you would ask about Daryl first! Yeah, Morgan is seen camping out in the forest during the opening sequence.

Is the dismembered black male Morgan? No.

Does he make it to the ASZ? Yeah! (Along with Daryl and Aaron)

Does Carl lose an eye? No, Carl is still as handsome as ever.

Does the ASZ get overrun by walkers? No, the safe zone does not get overrun.

Does anyone get killed by walkers? I have a feeling I will be saying no quite a lot. No.

Do we find out what the ‘W’ means? Yes. Wolves.

Do we see The Wolves at all? Yes, a few of them.

What about Negan? Sorry to disappoint, but noooo.

Does Daryl lose his hand? That old Nicotero picture? No, his hand, arms, legs are all intact.

Does anyone die? Nobody in Rick’s group dies. Daryl fans can relax.

Is there anything else you can tell us? Nope.

Note: the information is correct at the time of posting. As always, anything can change. Especially for the finale, it’s likely alternate scenes were filmed.

Edited by Heat Vision

Spoilers

Do we see Morgan in the finale? I thought you would ask about Daryl first! Yeah, Morgan is seen camping out in the forest during the opening sequence.

Does anyone get killed by walkers? I have a feeling I will be saying no quite a lot. No.

Does Daryl lose his hand? That old Nicotero picture? No, his hand, arms, legs are all intact.

Note: the information is correct at the time of posting. As always, anything can change. Especially for the finale, it’s likely alternate scenes were filmed.

I'm not going to read this but why do you want to know so much about what happens before the show airs?

• Like 3

I'm not going to read this but why do you want to know so much about what happens before the show airs?

Is just a Q&A. Is simply answering yes or no to some questions and not revealing the big parts. No way I'll read a full summary for the finale.. 

• Like 1

The problem with Sasha hunting walkers is that they are ubiquitous and perpetual.  She'll never kill them all.  And if she goes out by herself, she will end up dead.  No two ways about it.  But she has lost a lot and this is her way of blowing off steam.  There's no gym, no shrink, no other way in the zombie apocalypse to accomplish this.

She could kill them all. There is a 'finite' people in the world especially at this time. Just looking at this Virginia area that number gets smaller be new walkers but I guess the # will be less and less of this area doesn't get new people. So if she would kill them all in this area so no one else infected and expand her hunt could theoretically kill them all.

Spoilers (Q&A)

What forest? Alexandrian forest? Still out there I can't see him there would love to see them explain he jumped time to get here in the talking dead. Can you ask who posted this to show how its possible Morgan to get here when only a month has passed since 5.1 and not 2. No walker deaths? There will be blood so it will all be human killings? And come on no walker deaths in the finale? Is this the Walking Peacefully? So no human deaths? Or they don't know of them?

What forest? Alexandrian forest? Still out there I can't see him there would love to see them explain he jumped time to get here in the talking dead. Can you ask who posted this to show how its possible Morgan to get here when only a month has passed since 5.1 and not 2. No walker deaths? There will be blood so it will all be human killings? And come on no walker deaths in the finale? Is this the Walking Peacefully? So no human deaths? Or they don't know of them?

It depends how Morgan got there. Rick and the group have been in Alexandria for at least a week and if I recall it didn't take them long to get to Alexandria after they rescued Erick. Morgan could have acquired a vehicle that eventually ran out of gas as well. We also don't know how far Aaron and Daryl have traveled at this point. They traveled through the night after all. 

I'm pretty sure there will be walkers deaths and humans deaths. Like I said is a simple Q&A. There's never full detailed spoilers for the finales or any spoilers at all.