cookie

CAYOM Y4 - Discussion Thread

7 minutes ago, cookie said:

But is Coran still in?

Yes.

Spoiler

The person Tenant was playing really doesn't have that much to do for most of the movie and I don't know enough about the real life person to invent much character stuff for earlier on.

Really the big scene for that person is he gets an epic death scene where he is surrounded by British soldiers and rather than surrender fights to the death (a bit over-dramatized for the movie). 

• Like 1

On 7/17/2018 at 11:39 AM, cookie said:

Longest Films (Word Count)

1. The Scavenger Wars (Year 3) - 30,229
  2. The Number One Dime (Year 3) - 19,893
  3. Voltron: Rise of Lotor (Year 2) - 18,610
  4. The Odyssey: The Counsel of the Dead (Year 3) - 15,367
  5. Poison & Wine (Year 1) - 15,225
  6. The Amityville Nightmare (Year 2) - 14,819
  7. Truth Is (Year 2) - 13,543
  8. Spark: Homeward (Year 3) - 13,366
  9. Silent Hill: Innocence Lost (Year 3) - 12,739
  10. Voltron: Defenders of the Universe (Year 1) - 11,953

POE, ME, and more will be on this list, but Spark 3 is 99.9% going to be over 15k words.

• Like 1

@YourMother the Edgelord why the hell are you putting an R-rated comedy the same day as my R-rated comedy OC? I was already bothered that you decided to put GoW2 against one of my bigger sequels but different audiences and all that, but I've already announced that date for By the Balls which is targeting for literally the exact audience for R-rated comedies. 

I guess I'm just confused lol

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Blankments said:

@YourMother the Edgelord why the hell are you putting an R-rated comedy the same day as my R-rated comedy OC? I was already bothered that you decided to put GoW2 against one of my bigger sequels but different audiences and all that, but I've already announced that date for By the Balls which is targeting for literally the exact audience for R-rated comedies. 

I guess I'm just confused lol

That’s my bad, again that was a misprint. I’m so sorry.

• Thanks 1

@Blankments again that was my bad, I am so sorry about that. I honestly wasn’t thinking of when I put the release date in for Baked Ssle, I just wanted to put in a filler. Also I am most likely going to move GOW2 mainly to replace St. Claire, I wanted to make sure I was going to finish it first, before I announced anything, so again I’m so sorry about before.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Blankments said:

you're all good, it was just extremely frustrating to come here and try to finish up a movie and see I needed a new release date for it lol. thanks man

Don’t worry, I moved it to October now.

Edited by YourMother the Edgelord
  • Thanks 1